Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you don't Take CREATINE or SUPPLEMENTS your missing out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you don't Take CREATINE or SUPPLEMENTS your missing out!

So many guys out their are above you with the times! and they are taking so many enhancers to help them train...If you don't take any your fooling yourself and just hurting your training in the long run.

Because the next man is taking supps and creatine while you are not.

So he can have the upper hand.

Until they realize that while they're in there gyms getting jacked and cut like diamonds with 10,000 different types of enhancers the poor kid in the gym is working his ass off on a heavy bag. We'll see who gets there **** ****ed up in the ring.

Comment

please. tell me some more about creatine. give me a review on it.

Comment

Your ridiculous, creatine isnt going to help your boxing at all, it doesnt make you faster, barely makes you stronger, it just makes you look bigger, so if anything your gunna gain water weight and be slower

Comment

Creatine helps lifting weight, but it has nothing to do with boxing.
          Good stuff if used appropriately. but no relation to boxing training.

Comment

He thinks big muscles = good fighter

Comment

Originally posted by NewbieRJJ View Post
              Your ridiculous, creatine isnt going to help your boxing at all, it doesnt make you faster, barely makes you stronger, it just makes you look bigger, so if anything your gunna gain water weight and be slower
              roy jones jr took steroids.

creatine is safer.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                roy jones jr took steroids.

creatine is safer.
                um dude, are you ****ing blind? i told you to tell me about creatine. you obviously dont know anything about it since you completely ignored my question.

Comment

I used creatine a couple of years ago but I wasn't boxing back then. It didn't add any muscle mass but my power and strength improved quite a bit. I don't know how much of that was the placebo effect of mind over matter. The effect differs from person to person. Gaining strength and power without bulking up is advantageous for boxing and I'm guessing that creatine could help speed as it can improve your explosive power. 100 and 200 metre sprinters would be able to elaborate further on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstranger View Post
                    I used creatine a couple of years ago but I wasn't boxing back then. It didn't add any muscle mass but my power and strength improved quite a bit. I don't know how much of that was the placebo effect of mind over matter. The effect differs from person to person. Gaining strength and power without bulking up is advantageous for boxing and I'm guessing that creatine could help speed as it can improve your explosive power. 100 and 200 metre sprinters would be able to elaborate further on that.

good post

i believe mackie shilstone gave bernard hopkins and cory spinks some creatine with whey shakes so they could add size moving up in weight and strength.

creatine is also good for recovery and to allow the workouts to go on stronger for endurance.

people have a big misconception of creatine.

Comment

Working...
                    X