No announcement yet.

a good right hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a good right hand?

ok...so i've been on and off with training...and while i was training...my trainer told me i had a good right hand. maybe this is a dumb question but...does this mean i have power in my right hand? or does it mean that i have good form? I feel like i have no power hitting the pads but hes always been complimenting me about that. AND...i got question about gloves. Do I have to buy separate gloves for bags and sparring? I feel like a 16 oz glove would be fine for both purposes. Also...gloves with a strap or laces? Does laced up gloves have better quality or is it just for preference.

it could be either. but most likely a combination of power speed and form to make it good. 16 oz for sparring and n e where from a 10 to 16 for hittin gthe bag. imo strapped is fine as long as u get em on tight. never actually worn a lace up.

Comment

Having a "good right hand" means you have a good punch that you can use effectively.....

Comment

yeah it means you have good acurate power in your right hand.
        Last edited by KanMan; 04-09-2007, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Everyone i know has gloves for Bag and then another for Sparring.. me also.

Comment

I wear Everlast 16 oz. gloves with a strap for bag and sparring.

Comment

Working...
            X