Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite MMA fighter and why?

I love Randy Couture. The way he carries himself, the way he repersents the sport and the way he fights. He just strikes a cord with me. I guess because I also fight in the same style that Randy does helps.

Who is your favorite fighter?

W. Silva, I like him because of his intensity and aggressiveness in the ring, but outside the ring he's a decent guy. I like watching him fight, he's very exciting and he's beaten good, and great fighters. I really like a LOT of fighters, but he's way at the top
    ________
    VAPORIZER
    Last edited by lightweight; 01-19-2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

I love Vitor. He started young and worked his way to the top. Hes the most entertaining fighter IMO. He always has surprises instore, except against Liddell :P

Comment

Chuck Liddell, IMO he is the best LHW right now and his actions in and out of the cage lead me to believe he is a good person....

Comment

Kazushi Sakuraba, he never gets tired. He always makes a fight interesting.

scorpion

Comment

Carlos Newton, he's the grappler that I want to be. I would love to train with him someday.

Comment

I have a favorite fighter, he is not famous, or world known, but I know what is in his heart! I know if he loses, he thinks of the many different holds he could have used, or the leglock he missed! And when he wins, he knows all the long hours, dedication & training make it worthwhile! I know his dream, of mastering every skill he has learned, applying the how to's and the knowledge that it will only happen if he gives his all to it. I know the great pride he feels for any fighter who chooses this as a life. I have heard him speak with great respect, many names of those he himself admires. To know what is in someones heart is to understand why they do what they do. To realize the love he has for this sport is no big thing. But what he brings with him to the sport, now that is magic! I will also realize how very proud I am that he steps up to a challenge, and win or lose, I won't lose respect because of a loss. It's knowing what is in his heart & the love he has for what he is doing that will keep me supporting him, no matter what! My favorite fighter is Scorpion Jeremy Jackson............

Comment

I knew that one would be coming soon momita
                ________
                Honda SL90
                Last edited by lightweight; 01-19-2011, 05:45 AM.

Comment

WOW!! See now that is the kind of stuff that makes me want to train harder. Knowing that I am someones favorite fighter. Thanks a lot Mommy! whoops I mean Momita!

scorpion

Comment

wow. now thats loving a great fighter.

most fighters don't have that ambition, most just go go go. the best learn, go, learn, go and win over and over.

i hope to see jeremy jackson in ufc taking that belt and holding it high for all his hard work.

Comment

Working...
                    X