No announcement yet.

Big Brother?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother?

Have any of you Limey sods ever tried or are going to try and audition for Big Brother? When my balls drop if I'm living like a bum I definently will.
    Last edited by TheHoff!; 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM.

It's be hilarious with you Naz-fan. You wouldn't last a week unless you tone down your "confidence". Personally I'm a big fan of arrogance, but its never worked well in BB.

I've never, but I knew a girl on the first ever show, and an old friend of mine sent in a tape. She was a hideously unattractive lesbian jehovas witness. I have no idea how she didn't get on!

Comment

I'm thinking of auditioning, but if I did get in (big if) I couldn't cope with the fame and I'd do what George did in the last series and leave early.

Comment

You're ****in around right Shanus?

How can you not be able to cope with the fame when you're not even famous yet. You're only famous the moment you leave. I bet George missed getting waited on by his mum or missed his gf or something else equally lame.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
          You're ****in around right Shanus?

How can you not be able to cope with the fame when you're not even famous yet. You're only famous the moment you leave. I bet George missed getting waited on by his mum or missed his gf or something else equally lame.
          Maybe, but I don't like attention in small crowds, let alone attention from millions of people.

Comment

I thought about it.. But they have already done the balding 38 year old Canadian.. and I am not gay...I dont have tourrtes or haven't had a sex change..I doubt I would have a chance..

Comment

Don't talk about balding, I've got about 3 years before I have it all off and I better have perfected my "bald man pulling routine" by then!

It involves well.....a lot of lying and careful scrutiny of each girls weak points!

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
                Don't talk about balding, I've got about 3 years before I have it all off and I better have perfected my "bald man pulling routine" by then!

It involves well.....a lot of lying and careful scrutiny of each girls weak points!
                Its in your head mate.. yeah there are some women who wont date me because I am balding.. But who cares..its no different then me not dating fat Girls..
                There are plenty of women who dont mind bald heads.. and some who even like it..
                whatever you do dont try to hide it.. thats what they REALLY hate..

Comment

Working...
                X