No announcement yet.

Is there anything more depressing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anything more depressing...

...than getting home, opening your fridge and finding you aint got any ****in cans in there.

I'm sitting in me boxers drinking white wine right now cause it's the only bastard alcoholic drink in the ****ing house.

****!

Laddie, spank me for me lack of foresight. I should of stocked up so I should.

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
    ...than getting home, opening your fridge and finding you aint got any ****in cans in there.

I'm sitting in me boxers drinking white wine right now cause it's the only bastard alcoholic drink in the ****ing house.

****!

How much white wine ?

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
      How much white wine ?
      All I've got is a ****in bottle. I feel like a right ****.

Comment

All I've got is a ****in bottle. I feel like a right ****.
        Down it in one and you shall be forgiven by us beer lords.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
          Down it in one and you shall be forgiven by us beer lords.
          I've downed about 2 glasses in 3 minutes. I know you're supposed to sip that **** but **** that son. I aint eaten tonight so hopefully it'll have more effect than it usually would.

I want some bastard Stella, and me mate drove me round all the local offys on the way home but none of em were ****in open.

****!

Comment

You have your right hand son, make use of it, that's all I'm going to ****ing say.

Comment

I've downed about 2 glasses in 3 minutes. I know you're supposed to sip that **** but **** that son. I aint eaten tonight so hopefully it'll have more effect than it usually would.

I want some bastard Stella, and me mate drove me round all the local offys on the way home but none of em were ****in open.

****!
              I know the feeling and i don't like it.

Join us in lang, babe and let's talk.

Comment

****!

it could be red wine, mate, then u might get a taste for some ginger birds and wake up next to one in the morning. maybe even, create a half ginge baby

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                  You have your right hand son, make use of it, that's all I'm going to ****ing say.
                  Look, young Shanus, just because you're prettier than god himself doesn't mean you are right.

Our cocks ( mine and the Hoff's ) may be riddled with battle but we can still cut it with the young Welsh cocks of this day.

Me and the Hoff could charge down any **** Knight in a joust and this includes you, young man.
                  Last edited by Oasis_Lad; 01-19-2008, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Laddie is right Shanus. Our love truncheons are a match for anyones spitting trouser snake.

...and Dr filth. NO NO NO son! That is not ****ing right. Even if i was well and truly wankered a ****in ginge would not find its bastard way into my bed.

I'm on me last glass lads and I dont even feel a bit pissed. Life is a **** aint it...

Comment

Working...
                    X