No announcement yet.

guilty feeling

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guilty feeling

the other night i was at a party and this one girl kept looking at me over and over and over again! after a few minutes i went and sat down and was talking to one of my friends and the same girl came up and sat by me then she got up almost immediatly then she came over and sat down again and again and the last time she came up and finally started talking, got to know her a little bit and shes a nice fine looking girl, so ok a couple minutes pass by and were still talking and i could read her face that she wanted me! She asked me to dance with her 5 minutes later so I did and she told me I was a great dancer, so another song came on and we danced again and this time she started really dancing and really dirty. the song was over and its quiet so she tells me wow your sucha cutie! all the sudden she grabs my hand and we go and sit down and soon as we sat down out of nowhere she kisses me, and she seemed confused and she probebly thought wow did he like me or no? i reached over and made out with her for a little bit and we ended up going to my friends car and hes in the front driving and my other friend is in passenger seat and next thing shes taking off my belt and yada yada yada but we didnt end up having sex just other things! what im trying to say is that i woke up the next day with this guilty feeling, can anyone relate?

Do you mean you felt CHEAP?

Comment

well not really man she had to be one of the top 10 hottest 16 year olds ive seen in my life

Comment

I dont think ive ever felt guilt because a girl is all over me.
        Maybe its that doing it that way isnt ur style.

Comment

maybee its because that was my first time going so far with a girl but it wasnt a bad situation you know we were both 16 she was flaming hot and thought i was cute

Comment

I remember thinking less of the first girl i was with because she let me go as far as i did! lol

First times always stir up sum weird **** u didnt expect.

Comment

PM me and we can talk about it if you want. Why were you feeling guilty? Like you shouldn have gone so far so quick.. like without any real emotions for her.Or taking advantage of her?

Comment

I tell you what - in all seriousness - this site is a great place to gain insights into the minds of adolescents and young men. That isn't meant to sound patronising, just that you guys open up on here and talk a lot more than you might in everyday life.

As regards your mixed feelings, I'm sure its natural to be anxious/unsure about having sex or "other stuff" for the first time. As long as you treat people with respect then you'll be fine. Remember that girls aren't as different to blokes as we might be led to believe - she probably has similar mixed emotions.

It's actually the most fun you'll have, being unsure and excited bout this sort of stuff. When you get older and these things become standard its never quite the same!

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                  PM me and we can talk about it if you want. Why were you feeling guilty? Like you shouldn have gone so far so quick.. like without any real emotions for her.Or taking advantage of her?
                  I wasnt taking advantage of her because she came to me with all of the things its just my first time going so far with a girl and it feels good/funky

Comment

Next time drink enough so the nights a blur. So your buddies can tell you about what a player...or beer goggle sporting freak you were. J/K
                    Don't feel guilty, you both got what you wanted, there is no shame in that. I don't think its guilty your feeling. If I'm right you have a weird feeling in your gut right? Its just nerves, your exited...to do it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X