No announcement yet.

Who here has been Ko'd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has been Ko'd

I dont box, but have been unconscious, when I was in year 4, me and my friends were plaing our own version of robot wars. some kid went under me and flipped me I think I saw a blur. Then opened my eyes to people crowding round me. I must have been unconscious for a few seconds at least.

So who here has been Ko'd and what did it feel like? Ive seen KOs before in MMA but they were still moving slightly, not a complete KO. So who here has actually been properly KOd as in unconcious, and how long for?

Never been knocked down or out. Proud of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
      Never been knocked down or out. Proud of that.
      Yo, ****
      download Victor Calderone & Petr Rauhofer -- Do it properly.
      You gonna like it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
        Yo, ****
        download Victor Calderone & Petr Rauhofer -- Do it properly.
        You gonna like it.
        Cant find it on Torrents, and I dont use Limewire anymore.

Can you hit me up on msn?

Comment

Originally posted by Exige Jr View Post
          Cant find it on Torrents, and I dont use Limewire anymore.

Can you hit me up on msn?
          yup

****m my msn is ****ing up again.
          Last edited by BrooklynBomber; 02-15-2007, 01:34 PM.

Comment

i have never been knocked down,but once when i was getting jumped,i was taking so many punches i just lay on the floor in a ball to get the beating over and done with

Comment

oh no wait,a couple of bouncers have decked me,i got up though lol

Comment

I've been knocked out twice. Neither time in the ring.

I got hit in the face with a length of 4X4" exterior-grade signpost wood that kicked back off a radial saw and broke my nose and my right hand. My whole face went numb and I kind of tunneled out, and the next thing I remember I was sitting on the floor and my co-worker was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I was also knocked unconscious in a car accident about 15 years ago. I was in a pickup truck with a bench seat and no headrest and got rear-ended, and I put my head through the back window. Broke both my kneecaps on the steering wheel as I went back, too. I was sitting at a stoplight fiddling with the radio one moment, then I blinked my eyes and was in an ambulance.

Comment

Originally posted by fraidycat View Post
                  I've been knocked out twice. Neither time in the ring.

I got hit in the face with a length of 4X4" exterior-grade signpost wood that kicked back off a radial saw and broke my nose and my right hand. My whole face went numb and I kind of tunneled out, and the next thing I remember I was sitting on the floor and my co-worker was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I was also knocked unconscious in a car accident about 15 years ago. I was in a pickup truck with a bench seat and no headrest and got rear-ended, and I put my head through the back window. Broke both my kneecaps on the steering wheel as I went back, too. I was sitting at a stoplight fiddling with the radio one moment, then I blinked my eyes and was in an ambulance.
                  "glass chin"

LOL, JK
                  It sucks though.

Comment

Working...
                  X