No announcement yet.

The HOff needs to see this!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HOff needs to see this!!!!!

i found a site that's all about the ginge's, Hoff, stop boning that puppy for a minute and look at this:

http://www.gingerkids.org/

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
    i found a site that's all about the ginge's, Hoff, stop boning that puppy for a minute and look at this:

http://www.gingerkids.org/
    christ some people have too much time on their hands!

Comment

I just got blinded............

Comment

This site must be a joke.

4) Do Ginger Kids have Souls?
        ¨Unfortunately no...¨

5) If a Ginger Kid bites me what should I do?
        ¨...call your local poison control for further assistance.¨

Comment

What a waste of bandwidth.

Comment

bump, bump

Comment

Jesus, mary and fanny farting josephina!

Doc, whatever you do don't let Shanus see this site, he'll blow a bleeding gasket so he will.

Did you have a look at those statistics? bastard shocking so they were. 324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year!!!! That's 324904 too many if you ask me, but at least 10% of em wil commit suicide by the age of 16. We need to get more of em to take up the suicide option though.

I say we need to get Dirt E Gomez to give em his famous pep talk. You know the one... the ''you're a douche bag, hippy loser and you need to **** off and commit suicide'' talk. That'd do the trick and reduce their numbers considerably.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
                Jesus, mary and fanny farting josephina!

Doc, whatever you do don't let Shanus see this site, he'll blow a bleeding gasket so he will.

Did you have a look at those statistics? bastard shocking so they were. 324904 kids are born with Gingervitis a year!!!! That's 324904 too many if you ask me, but at least 10% of em wil commit suicide by the age of 16. We need to get more of em to take up the suicide option though.

I say we need to get Dirt E Gomez to give em his famous pep talk. You know the one... the ''you're a douche bag, hippy loser and you need to **** off and commit suicide'' talk. That'd do the trick and reduce their numbers considerably.
                Shanussss has already seen it, he was not impressed... the ginges are multiplying, though. just when u thought it was safe

Comment

Originally posted by dr filth View Post
                  Shanussss has already seen it, he was not impressed... the ginges are multiplying, though. just when u thought it was safe
                  We need to get you on the case before it's too late. Give em all mixed race babies and we'll breed gingerness out of the human race's gene pool.

You need to start with mi vida loca so you do. I'll have a word with her and see what i can do.

Dont worry doc, they'll soon be extinct.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff! View Post
                    We need to get you on the case before it's too late. Give em all mixed race babies and we'll breed gingerness out of the human race's gene pool.

You need to start with mi vida loca so you do. I'll have a word with her and see what i can do.

Dont worry doc, they'll soon be extinct.
                    Vida/ trouser snake charmer's not a ginge, but i'll do her anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X