No announcement yet.

ufc should have a legends match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ufc should have a legends match

they could have royce fight miletich or marco ruas vs ken shamrock or they could have different matchs as a super fight i think that would be cool

about a year ago Pride tried to sign a fight between Marco Ruas and Ken Shamrock. Obviously, plans fell through.

Comment

Does Gracie still fight? That would be awesome to see him fight another legend, ya think? Who would you pick to go against him?

Comment

what Gracie are we talkin about, momita?

Comment

Rickson vs Royce in just a straight grappling match would be cool.

Comment

Rickson, but what about Renzo, I don't know if he ever fought in UFC,I know he prefers Pride, guess hes not considered a legend, but how would he be against another middleweight in UFC?
            And why didn't Rickson ever fight in UFC? On a site some said it was his brother Rorion who froze him out, others blame UFC. Guess I'd have to buy the Grappler mag to find out the real story, huh? What do you think?

Comment

i read they used royce to make BJJ popular in america, and rickson to make BJJ popular in japan. i dont know the criteria or reasoning behind choosing who fought where or the politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander
                Rickson vs Royce in just a straight grappling match would be cool.
                It would also be murder, Rickson before the 1 minute mark

Comment

James is right...Rickson would be all over Royce like a rash...

Ruas /Shamrock would have been a decent match up I think also.

Comment

rickson has tapped royce several times before. royce, however, has never been able to tap rickson

Comment

Working...
                    X