No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed

Ships April 2nd.....supposedly...They might delay..

The game looks ****ing sick, I want an X-box 360 for no other reason besides this and Gears of War (Partially due to the fact these are the only two games I'm very fimiliar with)

Assassin's Creed is supposed to be ground breaking and revolutionary and crap...I don't much care about that I just think it looks friggin sick...

Here's some vids-
    E3 Trailer-

Teaser Trailer-

Description of the game...

Comment

I think I have a chub.

Comment

you forgot the actual gameplay video

Comment

Every game that comes out is supposed to be ground breaking and revolutionary that's the whole point of these next gen systems, it shouldn't be a surprise 360, PS3 and Wii are coming out with ridiculous games. Anyway, yeah this game looks insane, this and Halo3 were some of the few games I want when I eventually get a 360.

Check out this game for the PS3 Called heavenly Sword (gameplay video)

Comment

Originally posted by dinamita View Post
            you forgot the actual gameplay video
            to the best of my knowledge they haven't released one.....I said that it ships 4/2 but rumors are saying they may push it back until like October...

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00 View Post
              to the best of my knowledge they haven't released one.....I said that it ships 4/2 but rumors are saying they may push it back until like October...

it's been out for a while now

Comment

Originally posted by dinamita View Post
                it's been out for a while now

thanks I've actually been curious about the game play...still looks kick ass

Comment

Been waiting for this game, I need it now.

Comment

Working...
                  X