• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amsterdam

Who has been then?

Not me.

But my Uncle's going on Wednesday, FYI.

Comment

Been planning it for4 years.. it will happen soon.. Its my destiny..

Comment

I remember going to the Hard Rock Cafe, The Bulldog and the red light district.

Comment

Can somone explain to me what is so great about it?

I can get stoned anytime i please at home, or walk around Londons redlight districts stoned off my **** wenever i want.
          What is the appeal? London kicks the **** outa Amsterdam.

Comment

I've been several times, its ok but as Bobby said you can do most of the same things across Europe!

It is a decent place to go for a long weekend though to get out the country, the 'coffee' bars and clubs are excellent and if you are with the lads you can have laugh.

If its the red light district your after go to Hamburg in Germany and visit the Reeperbahn!

Comment

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
              I remember going to the Hard Rock Cafe, The Bulldog and the red light district.
              This is where we are all staying for the weekend. We leave in just under 2 weeks. What's it like?

What's the average price of a beer over there? How much is the Skunk? Coke? Shrooms? Women? lol

Been planning this adventure for about 4 years aswell but it has finally come round. Had a pretty sheg 18th bday so I am going all out to make up for it on my 21st.

Also has anyone been to see Ajax play? They have a game on the Sunday and we are all up for going it's just that I heard a rumour you can't get tickets unless you are a member or summat.

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
                Who has been then?
                I went with a my mates a few years back - Whoa! The smoke game over there wild! I went to see Eminem and 50cent , Cypress Hill ect. but missed it all except 50 at the end coz i was whiteying my ass off! Word to the wise dont mix booze and crazy Weed! 2nd day was ace tho, Red Light district - No joke mate the most beautifull women on the planet! Also plenty gross hoes to but mainly Esseince! I advice going!

Comment

What are the best Coffee shops/places/attractions to visit?

Comment

Originally posted by JunglistSoldja View Post
                    What are the best Coffee shops/places/attractions to visit?
                    Couldnt really tell u mate, we just went around like Zombies smokin the good ****! I think everything is quite central, the red light district is a trip! I expect it to be lookin at the windows from a bit of range but sum of them u actually had to Squeeze past in the allys, really in ur face stuff! But oh so hot! Theres sex shows left right and centre! We went to the Only chip shop in the whole of Holland, it was ****e! U can buy ur joints Ready made its ace and they hav hash menus on all the tables! The taables are cool as ****, all crazy trippy **** in them but the seats are super uncomfy, to stop peeps crashin out! I think the best Cafes were in Rotterdamn, thats where we stayed, crashed on a mates floor who stays there, but its all happining in The Damn tho!

Comment

Working...
                    X