No announcement yet.

Pride USA..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride USA..

I'm kind of dissappointed in seeing that the next few "pride number series" will be held in USA..

What seperates pride from the girls is the rules IMO when they come to USA thers really no seperation from ufc other than promotion and production values.. I like japanes rules and want more pride events in japan..
    Its nice to have the opportunityh to see pride live however pride isn't pride without japanes rules..

IF/When(supposedly) UFC goes to japan it would be nice to see them fight under full japanese mma rules..

Stomping and kicking a down opponent to the head are the only major changes in the rules. The only other changes are the 10 minute first round.

I think when/if the UFC goes to Japan they will still fight under the same rules they usually do with perhaps the exception of the elbows. I don't know if the no elbow rule is PRIDE's preference or if it's banned in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by mic573 View Post
      Stomping and kicking a down opponent to the head are the only major changes in the rules. The only other changes are the 10 minute first round.

I think when/if the UFC goes to Japan they will still fight under the same rules they usually do with perhaps the exception of the elbows. I don't know if the no elbow rule is PRIDE's preference or if it's banned in Japan.

you forgot the north/south position are forbidden in the us and they dont allow wrestling boots and gi anymore.

Comment

Working...
      X