Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC 66 Full Results: Liddell Batters Ortiz in 3

Chuck & Ortiz, who won????

I don't know

I'm pissed that Forrest got whopped but I have no idea if the TITO vs. ICE MAN fight has even started, yet.

Comment

I'll repost from another thread

I'll pass along the posts from another thread hear as I get them so you know what I know.

"Ortiz enters the cage to the sounds of Eminem’s “Mosh.” Ortiz enters the cage to the sounds of Eminem’s “Mosh.” The champion follows to DMX’s “It's Dark And Hell Is Hot Intro.”

Round 1
      Tito throws a few low kicks and a straight right. Tito shoots for the first time in the bout. Liddell stuffs and backs away. Both fighters are showing good foot and head movement. Ortiz lands a right hand that backs Liddell up. Liddell lands a left hand that cuts Tito above the left eye. Chuck is picking up the pace. Liddell lands a heavy left hook that floors Ortiz. Liddell smells blood and jumps all over him. Referee Mario Yamasaki nearly steps in but Tito moves just in time. Chuck lets Tito up and finishes the round with a 10-9 score on the Sherdog.com scorecard.

Round 2
      Ortiz shoots but Liddell has none of it.

That's it so far. Be back when they update

Comment

next

Round 2
        Ortiz shoots but Liddell has none of it. The pace slows as both fighters start to pick their shots. Tito lands a right hand and a body kick. Ortiz tries another takedown but Liddell stops it easily.

Comment

next

Round 2
          Ortiz shoots but Liddell has none of it. The pace slows as both fighters start to pick their shots. Tito lands a right hand and a body kick. Ortiz tries another takedown but Liddell stops it easily. The crowd starts to chant “Ti-To! Ti-To!” Ortiz lands another straight right hand. Ortiz shoots and takes Liddell’s back. Chuck stands and elbows before he clinches. Good action through two rounds. Sherdog.com scores the second frame 10-9 for Ortiz.

Round 3

Comment

Originally posted by Foldem4me View Post
            Round 2
            Ortiz shoots but Liddell has none of it. The pace slows as both fighters start to pick their shots. Tito lands a right hand and a body kick. Ortiz tries another takedown but Liddell stops it easily. The crowd starts to chant “Ti-To! Ti-To!” Ortiz lands another straight right hand. Ortiz shoots and takes Liddell’s back. Chuck stands and elbows before he clinches. Good action through two rounds. Sherdog.com scores the second frame 10-9 for Ortiz.

Round 3
            Thanks a ton for that playa....Forrest got beat easily??? ****.....

Comment

Keep the updates coming bro. Reps for you.

Comment

Damn, Forrest got stopped bad, huh?

Comment

chuck won by tko. bad stoppage but it should of been stopped in the 1st round.

Comment

A Piney just said Tito got KO'd in the 3rd round...

Comment

Working...
                    X