Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body fat

Delete!!!!
    Last edited by khoodlax; 08-22-2016, 11:08 PM. Reason: DELETE

doing sit ups and **** with alot of body fat will make ur stomach harder and will get the shape of abs but not show..you have to run and jump rope to lose body fat and then you will see results after a couple of weeks

Comment

^^^

Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. There is no way to reduce fat on any given body part; you have to reduce your overall bodyfat.

Long periods of light aerobic activity are now thought to burn more fat than higher-intensity exercise for short periods (i.e., "8-minute abs," etc. ) ; a brisk 45-minute walk every day helps cut your bodyfat. Of course, so will an hour of windsprints every day.

Comment

^^

yeah i no i was gona type that as a second post after but then i was like **** it

Comment

Originally posted by khoodlax View Post
          For about 5 months now Ive been doing ab workouts 3 days a week every other day. I dont physically see much improvement but i feel improvement. Does anyone know of any good ways to reduce body fat in the abdominal region.

check it out my man, while you were doing those ab workouts trying to reduce bodyfat, you were basically getting nowhere. if you would have replaced those workouts with aerobic exercises for about 20-30 minutes a day, you would have seen a drastic improvement in a 5 month period. it's funny, i wanted to lose fat around my abdominal area too, and i researched it a bit and found out that you can not "spot reduce" as they call it. that sounded like it sucked at first, but it makes perfect sense, because tennis players don't have really skinny arms, runner don't have inproportionate skinny legs etc. it's all about the cardio my friend, and that is great. i heard someone only does an ab workout once a week, and that's it to keep his core tight. basically, do not do an ab workout for a long time and don't think you have to. you can't effectively lose bodyfat that way anyway. my advice? drop the ab workout forever if you want to, and do aerobic exercises. do that 3 days a week for 5 months and you won't just "feel better", you will see the difference.

Comment

Working...
          X