No announcement yet.

anyone catch next great champ tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone catch next great champ tonight

say what u will about the show ..i know its sucks..there more drama then fighting...but

great fight tonight..it was exciting and everything..loved the fight it sucks they dont show the rounds in full lenght..but anyway atleast its something to watch tuesday nights

Yeah it wasnt bad tonight. You see how fast DLH was on the punching mitts ... holy ****!!!

They shouldnt add all those sounds on the ounches and **** like its a rocky movie or something.

My prediction is Otis Griffin wins

Comment

i was laughing my ass off when i saw dlh do that..(it was impressive not doubt)-but reason i was laughing is cuzi see that but then i think of what i just saw last sunday...so get it..he looks impressive...against mitts..but not against a body shot

holy crap did u know dlh was down for 1:05...damn that like he got ko'ed x 6.5 times...dlh was on that canvas for a long time

anyway back to next great champ lik i say atleast its something to watch for us fight fans..so i say what the hell...i hope next week is as good...

second past of show that rocked:when there pulling cars while running and that one dude leg gives out..next thing you see is him getting pulled backwards..STRAIGH INTO THE GORUND-HEAD FIRST

Comment

the fight was awful man, those two guys looked like they never boxed in there lives. this was the first time i saw the show and it was ok, the thing i enjoyed the most was watching de la hoya for those few seconds on the mitts. i have'nt seen any of the other fighters get it on but like i said the two i saw tonight had worse balance than 6 year olds.

Comment

hey hurlex, what are we gonna do about our huge tito- mayorga bet?

Comment

i know it sucks man..i guess now it just a gentlemans bet..i dont know...or if ur game..cuz i am...lets see how much we have the friday before the fight and we'll bet all we have

or whoever has less..like say if i have 1200 and you have only a grand u bet all of ur and i'll bet a grand of mine get it..or just bet it all..up 2 u....its not like its real money

anyway yeah think tonights show was the best so far..and good fight...it went back anf fourth..i was glad the young guy one..but his body is to soft he needs to work on it

Comment

i saw most of it but i missed dlh punching the mitts. do they rerun the episode?

Comment

so i guess we have to bet points now right? its fine with me, ill check in with you the friday before the fight and we'll go from there.

Comment

Did you guys see what happened to that one guy that fell down while pulling the truck. As he was pulling the truck, the person in the driver's seat hit the brakes , and it made the guy come to a dead stop. Then fell backwards, hitting his head against the ground. Ouch that must of hurt.

Comment

I stopped watching it after the first show.

Comment

Working...
                    X