Exercise Smarter Not Harder - 10 Ways to Make Consistent Progress in Your Exercise Plan!
My name is Greg Ryan. I am a fitness expert, professional bodybuilder personal trainer to movie stars, and former employee of Kathy Smith. For twenty years I have been able to keep my body fat levels lower than most, and consistently exercise five days a week, and having fun in the mean time. Not because I am anything special, but because I have learned a few tricks along the way, that I would like to share with you. Start incorporating them into your plan today and notice the difference tomorrow.
1. Set a time limit on all your workouts. End the workout if you run over.
2. Exercise larger muscle groups before the smaller ones. I.e... Back, Legs and Chest before shoulders and arms.
3. Change your workout plan up every twelve to fourteen weeks.
4. Treat your time in the gym as if it is your most important time of the day.
5. Make the workouts at the beginning of the week harder than those toward the end of the week.
6. Take at least one day off a week from doing any form of exercising.
7. Change your cardiovascular equipment up each time you exercise.
8. Monitor your heart rate all the time.
9. Go over your workout in your head before you start.
10. Efficiency is more important than length. Have a number of reps in your head before each time you do a set.
These are just a few things I have learned over the years. Do not be afraid to try different things. Listen to your body and never be afraid to ask for help.
START LOSING WEIGHT THE RIGHT WAY FOR GOOD TODAY! FREE MINI COURSE click here http://www.resolutions.bz Discover the common sense way to lose weight with out dieting that the doctor's DON'T want you to know. Greg Ryan is a best selling author, former employee of Kathy Smith, and high profile fitness expert.
The Importance Of An Active Lifestyle
Over the past 15 years or so, we have been told that a healthy lifestyle is important. Scientists recommend we should be accumulating on average 60 minutes of exercises a day in order to maintain healthy levels.
VO2 Max- Exposing the Myth
VO2 max is defined as the maximal amount of oxygen the body is able to extract and use to support work performed by the body. It is therefore an indirect measure of the aerobic power of the body, which is controlled by complex interactions between neural (brain and nervous system), cardiovascular (heart and lungs) and skeletal muscle factors.
Burn that Fat - The Most Efficient and Effective Exercise Yet Devised by Man!
Rebounding: Health and Fitness BenefitsAs quoted by NASA, rebounding is "the most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man". It is an excellent, non-impact, aerobic excercise gained by bouncing on a mini-trampoline.
The Many Benefits of Exercise
Health experts encourage us to include exercise as a necessary part of our daily routine to promote our general well- being. Together with healthy and balanced diet, adequate rest and relaxation, exercise is recommended to promote optimal health.
Exercise Equals Fun!
Getting America's children to exercise has never been more difficult as the new boob-tube generation slouches in front of TVs, or sits for hours, mesmerized behind shoot-out video and computer games.However, it is possible to foster a regular exercise pattern for children from an early age, with simple activities that are more "fun" than "exercise.
6 Things A Norwegian Fable Teaches Us About Healthy Perseverance Part 2
4. Ideas, goals and dreams have a shelf life.
Overcoming Resistance to Exercise
Are You Destined to Sit on the Couch?If someone mentions exercise do you think, "I hate to exercise. There's no way I'm doing that.
Toning Your Abs - Common Exercising Myths
1. The 'Chew Then Crunch' MythCrunches are good exercises for toning the abs and stomach if done properly and combined with a low fat diet.
Finding The Right Exercise Intensity
We've all heard the exercise guidelines that recommend we participate in 30 minutes of moderate intensity physical activity 3-5 times per week. That seems easy enough to implement.