IBF, IBO WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua (19-0, 19 KOs) will have an easy night on Saturday in Cardiff, when he defends his world titles against Carlos Takam, according to former opponent Dillian Whyte.
Takam came in last week on twelve day's notice, after scheduled opponent Kubrat Pulev withdrew from the fight with a shoulder injury.
Whyte is appearing on the undercard, in a clash with Robert Helenius for the WBC silver heavyweight title - and at stake is a future shot at heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder.
Whyte believes Takam is too small and won't present any issues to the champion.
“I think it’s an easy fight for (Joshua) because even though Carlos Takam is strong he won’t cause Joshua any problems,” he told Sky Sports.
“Carlos Takam is just a little bit too small. Takam will spend the whole night running from the right hand and upper cut and it will be done in about four or five rounds.”
A few days ago, Joshua revealed that when Pulev withdrew from the contest - he immediately requested a rematch with Whyte.
The two heavyweights collided back in December 2015, with Joshua getting rocked early and coming back to stop Whyte in the seventh round. At the time, it was the longest fight of Joshua's career - who up until that point had stopped everyone in three rounds or less.
Their mutual promoter, Eddie Hearn, has different plans for the two domestic rivals and is keeping them apart for the moment.
"Dillian was the first person I asked to fight in Cardiff, because the two people who brought the best out of me entertainment-wise were Dillian and Klitschko," Joshua said. Klitschko, I was buzzing for a rematch because of the type of fight it was, it was great," Joshua said.
“Dillian, the same reason, it was just a buzz, everyone had a good time. Let's look back at certain careers - if you can pick memorable nights Dillian would be one and Klitschko would be one. Out of my career there should be four or five memorable nights and we've already ticked off two."