Slot Machines - Good and Bad Locations
Although no one will ever truly know where the casinos are likely to place the loosest slots, we do have some suggestions based on research, staff experience in casinos, and talking to various casino personnel. These suggestions are simply that: suggestions. They may or may not apply to a particular casino. Plus, casinos are notoriously subject to changing their procedures if the players get too lucky!
THE GOOD LOCATIONS FOR SLOTS
Here's where our research and experience indicate that the best machines may be located:
* One row in from the major aisles. Lots of people can still hear the jackpots and the casino avoids customers walking down the aisle with no intention of playing slots except for the odd coin or two on the run.
* Near food and snack bars. The reasoning here is that the sound of jackpots will encourage people to eat faster and get out to play the slots.
* Generally, any location that is highly visible from other slot machines. People tend to spend more dollars when they see other slot players winning.
THE BAD LOCATIONS FOR SLOTS
Here too, the suggestions, while based on research and experience, may or may not apply to the casino you are in. With that disclaimer, here is where we feel the tight machines are located:
* Near table games. People at table games, especially blackjack, have no intention of playing slots and the noise of jackpots going off will simply irritate them and perhaps cause them to leave. This same rule applies to machines near the sports betting areas.
* Near show or ticket lines. People in these lines are not going to get out of line to play slots. For the most part they are done gambling for that time and the sound of jackpots is wasted on them.
* Any remote or low traffic areas. Remember, casinos like for the most people possible to see a jackpot when it's won to encourage them to play.
Tom is the webmaster at http://www.blackjack-for-everyone.com, which is a website dedicated to turning beginning Blackjack players into serious recreational players.
The Secret of Betting Dont
Bluffing is an important part of most poker player's games. Knowing when and how to bluff will dramatically increase your win percentages.
Money Management: The Real Smart Money
Money Management: Picking "your" spotI'm sure we've all talked about money management, but how many of us practice what we preach/are preached about it??? After a decade of betting, I never thought I'd be writing articles about restraint when it comes to Sports Betting. I guess it's easier for me, personally, now that I've become a better handicapper.
Getting the Best Odds on Soccer Betting Markets
There are many ways to bet on a football match. Increased competition and the ability to lay bets on Betfair have made it possible to take the same bet at different prices depending on the market.
Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games after slot machines. As the aim of the game is to get the sum of the cards as close to 21 , as possible, without exceeding the number.
Roulette System: Power of FAST Roulette System
This article is about how you can evaluate the power of roulette system.I would like to explain a few points on this power of roulette system.
Why Do People Gamble?
Gambling is the act of wagering money on the outcome of a game in the hope of predicting the correct outcome and winning the bet.Why do people gamble?Feeling lucky: Whether its buying a lottery ticket, participating in a bingo game or playing the slot machine, many people gamble because they are simply feeling lucky.
The Secrets of Laying the Four and Ten
The Secrets of the Outside Numbers