|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
The TRUTH About How to Lose Weight
The huge companies stealing your money by promising impossible results if you just drink their shake, take their pill, or do 10 minutes of exercise on their wiz-bang machines are abusing your trust in the name of profits and market share.
The real truth is that most (if not all) the products they're peddling are worthless - to you, that is. To them, the products are incredibly valuable - because they're raking in huge profits at your expense.
· Are you sick of the hype and outright deception being fed to you by the weight loss and fitness industries?
· Are you tired of being led to believe it's your fault when the junk they push on you doesn't work?
· Do you want someone you can trust to tell you the truth about real, lasting weight loss and fitness, and show you how to quickly and easily adapt your eating and exercising habits so you can achieve the results you want and deserve?
If you answered "YES!" to any of these questions,then this may be the most important article you ever read.
Because what I have to tell you addresses the most important issue you face - your health. From my years of experience as a certified personal trainer and fitness coach, one critical point has been hammered home countless times: our health is the most valuable asset we have? and if it goes south, we will spend everything we have, financially and emotionally, to get it back!
Four Secrets To Finally Achieving The Weight Loss,Health And Fitness Results You Want....
1. The secret to making a simple commitment to your exercise program. The big companies who are stealing your money want you to believe that a pill, fad diet or a special machine will solve all your weight loss and fitness problems. This is counter-intuitive and insults your common sense. But people still want to believe - because there's so much PAIN. The real "secret" is quite simple and I'll distill it for you right here: eat 4 to 5 small healthy meals per day and perform a combination of aerobic and resistance training exercise for 40 to 60 minutes 3 times a week. Take out your calendar right now and mark off three days each week for the next 12 weeks when you will commit to exercising. Then do it. Your consistent commitment will bring you the results you want.
2. The secret of having a coach. Almost every self-help book ever written talks about the critical importance of having a coach/mentor. A coach is an experienced and trusted counselor or teacher. It's inevitable that you will come up against hard times on your path to losing weight and getting fit. A coach will guide, motivate, educate and support you - so you can easily and rapidly overcome these hurdles. A coach is critical to systemizing your exercise program for maximum results and assisting you in heightening your motivation and strengthening your commitment. And a coach becomes your "objective feedback system," helping you see, understand and correct the problems that are interfering with your progress. Exercise and nutrition are bona fide sciences and learning everything you need to know on your own can take years of struggle - but not if you have a coach.
3. The secret of progression. Have you ever met someone who says they exercise week after week, month after month, even year after year and aren't getting any new results? Believe it or not, doing the same workout over and over without expert guidance to direct your progress will actually decrease your fitness. You must learn how to progressively improve and fine-tune your efforts for maximum weight loss and fitness results.
4. The BIGGEST secret: accountability. In a recent study at Virginia Polytechnic University, researchers divided people starting a walking program into two groups. Every week, each individual in one group got a phone call asking how their exercise program was coming along, the other group got no calls. At the end of 24 weeks, 45% of the individuals who got the phone calls were still walking compared to just 2% who did not receive calls. The results show that weekly accountability increases the likelihood of sticking to your exercise program by 2200%!
What you've just read is some of the most valuable information you will ever hear on how to lose weight and get fit. And having the RIGHT information is critical. But intellectually understanding what should be done, and actually doing it, are two very different things.
The truth is most people can't get a grip on the three essential factors that separate those who achieve real and lasting physique transformations from those who don't. Most people have difficulty with the commitment; don't grasp the importance of progression; and lack the personal accountability to achieve their weight loss and fitness goals. Why?
1. Bad information
2. It's easy to cheat yourself
3. No guidance.
So what is the ultimate "secret" to successfully and rapidlyachieving your weight loss and fitness goals?
I have discovered that the ultimate secret to getting the results you want is finding a coach who understands you and provides you with an effective weight loss and exercise program and guidance, motivation, support? but most of all, a coach who makes you ACCOUNTABLE.
With the right health and fitness program and a coach to hold you accountable, you can become a goal-achieving machine. The weight will just peel off - and your firm, toned, attractive body will emerge.
Think about it. In your heart you know the truth. There is no quick fix, no magic potion, special pill or wiz-bang exercise equipment that is going to suddenly make you fit. The infomercials and advertisements you are bombarded with daily are produced by multi-million dollar companies that know how to push your emotional buttons.
They know how to get you to pull out your credit card. But once you get their shake or pill or abdominal machine, you realize that you have been misled. Because it's not the pill, the potion, the fancy gym membership or the expensive equipment that will get you healthy and fit.
The ONLY thing that works is commitment to a healthy diet and regular exercise. You've got to burn more calories than you consume - simple as that.
But there is only one way to internalize your commitment and cultivate your motivation:
You must personally experience results!
And the quickest, most foolproof way to experience those results is to have a coach guide you.
The bottom line is this: you will have to engage in a moderate exercise program and you will have to eat a more healthy diet in order to safely, effectively and rapidly lose weight - and keep it off permanently! If you're not ready to hear that, if you are still in search of some kind of "miracle" - then I can't help you. Because I promise you, based on years of trial and error, years of study and years of real life application?there is no "miracle" weight loss program out there.
You may not believe it now, but losing weight and getting fit is not as difficult as you think. Anyone can enjoy a lean, toned body if they just understand the basic, fundamental principles I've discussed in this report - and then apply them to their daily lives.
But keep in mind that no matter how hard you work - if the underlying "system" is faulty, you'll never achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. So be sure that, wherever you choose to get your information, it is accurate so that you can create an effective weight loss system.
Marilyn is a successful exercise/nutrition trainer and coach who works with women who are 50+. Her website http://www.fitandfabulouswoman.com provides fitness information, fitness products, fitness services, fitness advice and on-line personal training that support mature women in being their best...one-stop shopping for a healthy body, a clear mind and a soaring spirit.
Weight Loss Problems? - Why The Gastric Bypass Surgery Does Not Stick!
Gastric bypass surgeries are temporary physical fixes to a long term head problem!If you think the surgery is a cure all, think again. The crazy thing is people are gaining weight on purpose so they can be qualified to even be considered for the surgery.
Weight Loss: Customize, Personalize, Spice up!
You know you have weighted, err, waited more than enough. So you decide to get yourself started on some weight loss programs and regimens.
Do You Jiggle When You Walk?
Today I stopped by my favorite coffee shop in Berkeley, right across from the campus and noticed this student, couldn't have been 20 years old.Now this kid was obese, no I mean OBESE.
11 Tips for Easy Weight Loss
1. CUT THE SIMPLE CARBS.
Fast Weight Loss Secret Revealed - Move it or Lose it!
Some of you will not like what I have to say, even though it is the truth. And that may be where the problem of American's health problems lies.
1-2-3, Weight Loss & Maintenance Has Become So Easy
Millions of people spend billions of dollars, hoping to achieve the same thing, effective weight management. For years, many people have struggled to maintain a healthy weight and body.
Here are 5 solutions to slimming:1. Set Mini-Goals: Try setting short-term or "mini" goals to help you achieve your goal of shedding the excess weight.
Foods That Help Burn Fat
Foods that are high in fiber and protein are the best kinds of food to consume if you want to burn fat around your waistline and tone your abs.Below you'll find a handful of foods that will help you reach your weight loss goal.
Top 10 Questions and Answers on Atkins Diet
1. What is Atkins Diet? Dr.
Weight Loss - Make a Significant and Lasting Lifestyle Change
Losing weight can make a significant and life altering change in how we live our everyday life. After losing weight many people experience better sleep patterns, increased energy levels, improved blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Positive Imaging for Weight Loss
Visualization is a powerful technique that can help you make lasting lifestyle changes. Just by "day dreaming", you can significantly improve your chances in achieving your goals.
The Seven Secrets of Weight Loss
When embarking on a weight loss program people will almost always focus on just one or two of the seven necessary components needed to achieve their goal. In order to maximize ones weight loss results they must combine all seven components.
How to Buy Chocolate Then Forget to Eat It
Some Say I'm Strange. I Prefer to Think of Myself as Resourceful If you'd like to learn how to obtain quality chocolate, put it in a drawer and forget it's there, learn to use EFT and NLP techniques to conquer your emotional eating.
The Secret to Reaching Your Ideal Weight
There are many books and internet articles written about weight control. However, if you already know the stuff you should be doing, you might want to skip past the next section of this article.
How I Lost 51 Pounds In 4 Months Using The Simplest Diet Plan In The World
Like many people I've been on dozens of diet plans over the years ranging from Atkins to South Beach to Weightwatchers to Jenny Craig and lots more besides. In fact, I've eaten enough cabbage soup to satisfy a small country! I'm 5 feet 10 and I used to weigh 230 pounds and needed to lose a good 50 pounds to get myself in some short of shape.
Weight Loss Support Groups: Lose Weight & Keep It Off With Your Friends At The Phentermine Forum
We all know it's hard to begin losing weight, no matter what method you're using. Even diet pills present a challenge through uncomfortable side effects that occasionally bother us.
Understanding Bariatric Surgery
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, obesity among adults has risen significantly in the U.S.
Which is Better? Exercise or Dieting?
If you want to reduce your body fat, focus on increasing the amount of exercise you get rather than decreasing your food intake. A recent national study was done using two groups of sedentary men, one group in their 20's and the other over age 65.
Small Changes to Weight Loss
As much as many of us who are over-weight do not like to admit, it is our past and current eating habits that have us looking the way we do today. We need to make many small changes to our eating and drinking habits to reach our healthy weight.
Atkins Diet -- The Final Verdict
Supporters of the Atkins Diet claim that a low carbohydrate diet is a safe and effective method for losing weight. This article evaluates the low carbohydrate diet and specifically the claims made about ketosis.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © BoxingScene.com LLC. All rights reserved.