|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Weight Loss, Exercise, and Bodybuilding Tips - Keeping Your Body-Fat Low: Part 7 of 10
People usually quit weightloss and exercise programs for one of two reasons: boredom or lack of results, maybe even both!
I cannot explain this, nor did I learn this in a classroom, but twenty years in the field proves it to me all the time- after about ten weeks the body starts catching onto what your workout will consist of that day. I believe that your body knows after awhile exactly what you are going to put it through, adapts to it and stops progress. This is similar to what your body does with antibiotics. So what do you do when your body gets bored and feels no results? Quit!
What is the answer?
Low Body Fat Technique 7: Variety the spice of life!
One of the easiest and simple rules to keeping progress in your programs is to keep doing different things. However, don't do so many different things that at the end of the year you don't know what works and does not work for you. If you keep your body from adjusting to your workout programs, it is forced to change. This is kind of like a shock therapy session. You can even get away with doing less weightlifting and even cut back on the number of exercises if you continue to change things up. Here are some ways of doing so:
1. Change the order of your muscle groups up - keep the rule of working on larger muscle groups first!
2. Use different accessories (handles and grips) on typical exercise equipment.
3. Go to the gym at different times of the day.
4. Walk or run a different path - alternate harder and easier ones.
5. Alternate your intensity levels on your cardio workouts - Heart Rates!
6. Change your repetition ranges around once in a while.
7. Combine two exercising together on different days.
8. Workout with someone, a partner, on occasion.
9. Use machines verses free weights.
10. Do a full body workout just using your body weight once in a while.
If you want to lower your body-fat, continually progress and stay motivated add some spice to your workouts by incorporating variety into the program.
START LOSING WEIGHT THE RIGHT WAY FOR GOOD TODAY! click here http://www.resolutions.bz - Discover the common sense way to lose weight with out dieting that the doctor's DON'T want you to know. Greg Ryan is a best selling author, former employee of Kathy Smith, and high profile fitness expert.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Weight-Loss&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/weight-loss/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input