|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Fake Weight Loss Claims: Identify Them
Its crowded..really crowded..every other site offers Weight Loss Programs and guarantees loss of weight quickly and effectively. But do they really live upto it? Does Loss of Weight remains with time or the individual regains the weight after some time? The answer to these question differentiates between genuine Weight Loss Programs and fake Weight Loss Programs.
Things to Watch out for:
1) One product cant serve the needs of all people. Programs which claim to work for all types of masses is BIG NO.
Tip: Look out for programs which reads your body needs and body structure and how your Metabolism works.
2) Programs which assures permanent Weight Loss, even after you don't use the product. Mark it Fake.
Tip: You have to follow the Diet Plan and exercise on daily basis. Walking or Jogging daily helps a lot.
3) Programs which allows you to eat anything you want. Believe me this is fake also. How can you on this earth remain fit by eating anything or everything you want.
Tip: You need to take a BALANCED DIET with proper amount of calories , fat and other nutrients.
4) Be careful with programs that claim to reduce more than two pounds a week.Such programs will disturb your Metabolism and digestive system to great extent.
Tip: Loose upto 1 or 2 Pound Per week.
5) Programs which have products that are to be applied on body or something like that will NEVER NEVER work for you.
Tip: The best and the most successful way to loose weight is to follow a Diet Plan and Exercise daily. Get a free Diet Plan for your body right here at http://www.weightloss-health.com
About the Author: Ashley Green for http://weightloss-health.com/
Also get free tips and advice on weight loss and diet related issues at Weight Loss Programs, Tips and Advice
If you wish to reproduce the above article you are welcome to do so, provided the article is reproduced in its entirety, including this resource box and LIVE link to our website
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Weight-Loss&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/weight-loss/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input