|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Hollywood Weight Loss Secrets - Movie Star Personal Trainer Tells All!
In the early nineties I had the opportunity to work with some of the most famous movie stars in the world. As a manager and personal trainer of Kathy Smith's health club I experienced first hand the secrets to the stars. Here are a few things they did to look like they do:
1. They never ate: One out of every four I would say had some sort of eating disorder. If they ate they thought they would get fat, or worse yet, NOT get the job!
2. They would only workout when they needed a job: They only thing that motivated them to exercise was how much the next job would pay them.
3. They had great plastic surgeons: If the weight didn't come off naturally, they had a backup plan.
4. They exercised everyday only to crash and burn in the end! The only way they new how to go about it was full out for as long as they could.
5. They all had personal trainers: None of them had the motivation to do it on their own.
While you may be saying right now, that I am only joking about the five, but I am not. For the majority of the movie stars in LA this was a way of life. Now for a few, here was their secrets:
1. They cross trained: They put variety into their workout plans.
2. They never ate a lot of white flour foods: Most of their foods came out of the ground. Mostly natural foods!
3. They were more concerned with their body fat levels than their weight: They concentrated more on the balance of muscle to fat, rather than their weight.
4. They did a lot of stretching: Palates and yoga was very popular.
5. They spent a lot of times out doors working out: You may be surprise at the number of people that are in better shape exercise more outdoors.
In the end the ones who stuck to their programs were more of the last group than the first. More information on weight loss secrets can be found at www.resolutions.bz
LOSE WEIGHT NOW! FREE Mini Course here ==> http://www.resolutions.bzDiscover the five step common sense way to lose weight. A formula the medical and fitness industry DON'T want you to know about!Greg Ryan best selling author of the Changingfrom the "INSIDE OUT" book series.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Weight-Loss&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/weight-loss/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input