|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
7 Diet Tips For Rapid Weight Loss
1. Quit snacking in between meals. Do not fall for snacks in between meals. This is especially true for those who have to travel a lot. They feel that the only time they can get a bite to eat is snacks and junk food. The main problem with most snacks and junk food is that they are usually less filling and contain a lot of fat and calories. Just think about French fries?tempting but terribly fattening.
2. Snack on vegetables if you must. You might get the pangs of hunger in between meals. It is something that you can very well control. Or even better, try munching on carrots. They are an excellent way to satisfy those hungry pangs and are good for your eyes and teeth. True, you might end up being called Bugs Bunny, but its miles better to be called Bugs Bunny than fatso.
3. Go easy on tea and coffee. Tea and coffee are harmless by themselves. It's when you add the cream and sugar that they become fattening. Did you know that having a cup of tea or coffee that has cream and at least two cubes of sugar is as bad as having a big piece of rich chocolate cake?
4. Be sure to burn out those extra calories by the end of the week. If you feel that you have consumed more calories than you should have during the week, it happens you know, and then make sure that you work off those extra calories by the end of the week.
5. Stay away from fried things. Fried things are an absolute no-no. The more fried things that you avoid, the lesser weight you will gain. Fried things are called so because they are fried in oil or fat. And even if the external oil is drained away, there is still a lot of hidden oil in it so stay away from it.
6. Do not skip meals. The worst thing you can do while watching you diet is skip a meal. It has just the opposite effect of what you want. You need to have at least four regular meals every day.
7. Fresh vegetables are better than cooked or canned vegetables. Try to eat your vegetables raw. When you cook them, you are in fact taking away nearly half the vitamins in them. And canned vegetables too are processed and are not nearly half as good as fresh vegetables. When you buy your vegetables it would be a good thing to see if the label says that it is pesticide free.
The point here is to eat healthy foods that can help you lose weight and stop eating junk foods that will make you fat.
This article is available for reprint in your ezine, website or e-book. You MUST agree not to make any changes to the article and the RESOURCE BOX MUST be included WITH A LIVE LINK back to our website. Otherwise reprint is prohibit.
Houa Yang is the author of "A Pound A Day." It reveals the same method he personally used himself to lose almost one pound per day safely and effectively. For more info visit: http://www.fastweightlosstip.com
Help for Sugar Cravings
Many people have asked me what foods they should eat in order to cut down on the sugar cravings. And in the past I've always had to say "I don't know.
Easy Weight Loss -- 5 Steps to Lose Weight
Is it easy to lose weight? Yes. Losing weight is easy.
Close Kept Secrets to Weight Loss Lesson #13
Life is great, isn't it? Stop and just look around you as you're reading this and breathe in all that you have to be grateful for. You have a computer; you have the Internet; you have the ability to type; you can read; you have an attractive, intelligent, vibrant 50-year old woman who cares about you-that's me! Remember to define yourself as Divine.
Your Words Affect Your Weight Loss - Stop the Struggle
Are you Telling Yourself It's Too Hard to Lose Weight?Telling yourself you have to "struggle with this weight issue for the rest of my life," is as good as telling yourself there's no point in trying. "Why bother? I'll just gain it right back.
Snooze to Lose Pounds
If you want to find a way to lose weight faster, and you think there is nothing new under the sun, then what I'm about to tell you will really make you nod off.According to Dr Kenneth Goodrick at Baylor University, a good night's sleep is a vital ingredient for weight loss.
3 Easy Dieting Success Tips
1. Drink 8-10 glasses of water each dayOkay, for many people this is a big problem.
Dietary Recommendations After Gastric Bypass Surgery
When obesity gets out of hand, unresponsive to dietary, lifestyle and medical interventions, drastic measures are needed to cut down calorie intake. Morbid obesity with a BMI (body mass index, a measure of malnutrition) above 40 kg/m2 is an indication for surgical procedures such as gastric bypass surgery.
Diet: Are French Fries Really A Vegetable?
The government, nutritionists, doctors, and dietitians implore us to eat 5 servings of vegetables a day. Considering that a serving is only half a cup, a decent-sized side of vegetables and a big salad does it for the day.
QuickTips for Healthy Weight Loss
More than any other time in history, people are all vying to have the best, healthiest body. The health and fitness industries are making billions of dollars every year on herbal supplements , fitness equipment, gyms, and special diets.
Lose Weight and Exercise Now - Or Face the Music Later!
My responsibility as a high profile fitness expert lies not in if you like me, or even if you buy my e books. My responsibility lies in giving you straight talk with no sugar coating it.
Which is Better? Exercise or Dieting?
If you want to reduce your body fat, focus on increasing the amount of exercise you get rather than decreasing your food intake. A recent national study was done using two groups of sedentary men, one group in their 20's and the other over age 65.
Weight Loss: Its Not About the Numbers, Its Your Approach!
Today obesity, diabetes, and heart disease run through us at epidemic levels. Why? The answer lies not in thethousands of different kinds of diet, weight loss and workout programs offered, the answer lies in the approach.
Metabolism Drug Induced Weight Loss Can Be Effective, But Are You Aware Of The Risks?
A metabolism drug like ephedrine, has shown many people how to burn fat fast. These drugs however, are associated with a certain degree of risk.
I Cant Weight (One Mans Diet)
From the book Spider's Big CatchLike many people, I've decided I need to take off a little weight from the holidays-the holidays of six years ago. But I've never dieted before, so being a conscientious kinda guy, I logged into my favorite web browser for some advice.
3 Steps Gastric Bypass Patients Can Take to Avoid Calcium Deficiency
Most Americans do not get enough calcium in their diets; the average daily intake is 500 milligrams shy of the RDI (Recommended Daily Intake) of 1,000 to 1,500 milligrams.Gastric bypass patients are even more unlikely to intake adequate dietary calcium and without supplementation they may become calcium deficient which ultimately results in osteoporosis.
Trying To Lose Weight? Dont!
Are you trying to lose weight?If you are, STOP!Funny thing to say coming from someone that wants to help you lose all the weight you want, right?Actually, there's a good reason.You see, you can't try to lose weight.
Diet and Exercise Evolution: Water: 65% of Your Body Cant be Wrong
The LiverThe function of your kidneys is to filter your blood (which is mostly water). And one of the functions of your liver is to metabolize fat.
A Look at Bariatric Surgery Complications
Although many patients have few problems after bariatric surgery, there is the potential for complications, both small and large, just as there is with any surgical procedure. Minor complications can include dietary intolerance, hair loss, dry skin, menstrual irregularities, or pain.
Weight Loss: Customize, Personalize, Spice up!
You know you have weighted, err, waited more than enough. So you decide to get yourself started on some weight loss programs and regimens.
Spare Muscle Mass and Power, Lose the Fat
The goal of many athletes and exercisers is to "get cut" or to lose excess fat while at the same time retaining muscle mass and power. Unfortunately, it is not possible to lose copious amounts of fat without incurring some loss of muscle mass.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © BoxingScene.com LLC. All rights reserved.