|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Free Tips on Losing Weight
Here are a few free tips on losing weight that really work. Starting with your behavior, you need to start thinking thin and realizing that weight loss begins in your mind. Keep a positive attitude, set realistic weight loss goals, keep a food journal and begin an exercise routine you can live with.
To lose weight you have to cut your calorie intake by 500 calories a day. A little secret weight loss tip is you don't have to cut them all from your food. If you eat 250 calories less food you can burn the other 250 calories by walking for 30 to 45 minutes a day. In a week, you will have lost about 1 pound. Over time, these small changes will add up to a healthier, happier and lighter you.
Below are some of the best healthy weight loss tips to keep you moving toward your weight loss goals:
· Eat breakfast every day. Eat whole grains with at least 2 grams of fiber.
· Eat some dairy like yogurt or milk, it can help rev up your metabolism.
· Drink water and keep hydrated, add a twist of lime to zest up the flavor.
· Be aware of white foods, choose fruits and vegetables with bright colors.
· Be cautious about bread, choose high fiber, whole grain loaves.
· Have an apple before dinner, it fills you up and provides lots of fiber.
· Keep moving, dance around the house while making the bed and doing chores.
· Brush your teeth after meals or have a breath mint, it helps to stop the urge to eat.
Losing weight is not something that happens overnight just like gaining weight is not an overnight occurrence. Developing the right mind set and determination to achieving your weight loss goal along with a few sensible behavior changes will send you well on your way to achieving success.
Understand how your thoughts, life experiences and attitudes about food and exercise influence your mind into making lasting lifestyle changes for long term success. I hope these free tips on losing weight will start you on your way.
Copyright © 2005 Treadmill Info.com All Rights Reserved.
This article is supplied by http://www.treadmill-info.com where you will find valuable information, ratings, reviews, articles and buying tips before you make the investment in quality fitness equipment. For more fitness related articles go to: http://www.treadmill-info.com/articles_1.html
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Weight-Loss&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/weight-loss/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input