|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
6 Everyday Tips For Losing Weight
1. Drink plenty of water. Our body needs a lot of water so give in to water. Water is not just way to flush out toxin but if you have more water in your body you will generally feel healthier and fitter. This it self will discourage any tendency to gorge. The best thing about water is that is has no calories at all.
2. Start your day with a glass of water. As soon as you wake up, gulp down a glass of cool water. It's a wonderful way to start you day and you only need a lesser quantity of your breakfast drink after that. A glass of water lets out all your digestive juices and sort of lubricates the insides of your body. You may have your morning cup of tea but have it after a glass of water. It is good for you.
3. Drink a glass of water before you start the meal. Water naturally needs some space so that you feel fuller without actually having to stuff yourself.
4. Have another glass of water while you are having the meal. Again this is another way of making yourself full so that you can actually rise from the table eating less but feeling full just the same. Instead of drinking it one gulp, take sips after each morsel. It will help the food to settle faster so that you get that feeling that you are full faster.
SIDENOTE: Water is such a remarkable thing, but seldom do we give it the credit that it deserves. Did you know that over 66% of your body weight is nothing but water? It's amazing!
Water also plays a vital role in weight control, which is why I donated so much space to it, above.
5. Stay away from sweetened bottle drinks, especially sodas. Hey all those colas and fizzy drinks are sweetened with sugar and sugar means calories. The more you can cut out on these sweetened bottle drinks, the better for you. So if you must drink sodas, then stick to diet sodas.
6. Include in your diet things that contain more water like tomatoes and watermelons. These things contain 90 to 95 % water so that there is nothing that you have to lose by feasting on them. They fill you up without adding to the pounds.
Do you need to lose weight? Visit Diet Online Center for the latest news and information on how to lose weight.
Diet Doc Alerts Patients about Deceptive Weight Loss Advertisements and Unsafe ... - GlobeNewswire (press release)
Weight Loss Doesnt Work
Your brain has this really interesting system that is kind of like a search engine on the internet. It is called your RAS for short.
A Full Scale War
It happens every morning when you mosey out of bed, somewhere between the time you take off that robe and the instant you step into the shower. For others, it happens immediately after a workout, as soon as you peel off those sweaty clothes and stand aimlessly in your birthday suit.
The Solution to Healthy Weight Loss
The overweight and obesity epidemic is a worldwide problem.There are no official statistics for spending on dietproducts, but estimates vary from $40 to $100 billion in theUS alone, much of that on scams and fad diets that promisethe impossible.
No Excuse on Getting in Shape
America is getting more obese every year. Even our children are becoming dangerously obese, even though we are more self conscious over our appearance.
Obesity: Let's Prevent A Life Threatening Disorder
In life, various factors contribute to weight gain. Be it genetic, psychological or hereditary, Obesity grabs you as a severe weight disorder.
The Perfect Diet Combined with a Healthy Weight Management
The perfect diet should be combined with a healthy weight management or activity program.Weight management may conjure up that dreaded "exercise" word.
Two Words That Guarantee Success (or failure) When Planning To Lose Weight
Did you know that being successful with losing weight starts with just two words?Two words will either guarantee you'll lose weight, or guarantee the you WON'T lose weight.You see, words are very powerful.
Does Lipoxinol Really Work?
Lipoxinol Weight Loss Review: Does Lipoxinol Live Up To All Of The Hype?Lipoxinol is one of the most popular weight loss products to hit the market recently-probably due to the fact it was positively featured on a popular tv news magazine show.Is Lipoxinol really that good? Can it work for you? Let's try and get some answers to those questions by taking a close look at the Lipoxinol formula and it's base of ingredients.
Weight Control Tool: A Food Journal
All the weight control experts recommend keeping a record of what you eat. Seeing your daily intake in black and white reality can boost your pride in your self-discipline, gently confront you with some less than stellar choices you've made, or cast you into a morass of guilt and depression when you face the epicurean debacle that your food intake represents.
Low Carb Diet Secrets Revealed!
You may be considering a low carb diet program, but wonder if they really work, and if so, how well?Let's take the mystery out of low carb diets by giving you the 3 most important elements to their success.First, you need to bring your carboydrate cravings under control.
Learn the Secrets the Weight Loss Industry Doesnt Want You To Know About Weight Loss Diets
All weight loss diets make you FatThat's right, because on all weight loss diets, you always gain it back, and usually with a few extra pounds as a bonus, so why diet?What's the point in losing 20 Lbs, and gaining back 25?Are you fed up with being overweight, and sick and tired of going on diets?Why go through all the struggles of dieting, the starvation, the cravings, and the ultimate struggle with willpower, only to gain it all back?When you consider the damage this does to your health, it's simply not worth it, however..
After Gastric Bypass: Some Tough Love on Grieving Food
New gastric bypass patients say they miss food, they grieve the loss of food, they yearn for their old foods. Some describe it like the death of a beloved friend.
Plot Your Weight Loss Course
I'm sure you already know that weight loss and improved fitness don't happen overnight. But did you know that there are steps that you can take to improve your chances of weight loss success before you even start your healthier eating and exercise plan?There are five distinct stages of behavioral change.
How Many Calories Can I Have And Still Lose Weight?
How to Estimate How Many Calories You Can Have and Still Lose WeightTo figure out how many calories you should have, first start with where you are. In other words, figure out how many calories it takes to maintain your present size and then reduce from there.
Fat Is A Self-Inflicted Disease
I just came back from three days in Las Vegas. What an eye-opener!The biggest, most lavish buffets in the world attract the biggest, most expansive people.
Weight Loss Product Warnings -- How to Spot Bad Pills
There are numerous ways to make a bad weight loss product look good. How to Spot Bad Pills is the first article in a series on evaluating weight loss products.
How To Drop Your Weight and Become Healthier Using These 7 Everyday Life Tips
These days more and more people are getting intellectual instead of physical jobs. Sitting in the office chairs all-day long has become a norm for many of us.
Weight Loss Surgery: Benefits and Risks
You may be considering weight loss surgery if you are overweight or obese. For many people, surgical weight reduction is one of the only viable ways to lose a significant amount of weight and enjoy better health.
Obesity Prevention Must Begin at Home
Not losing weight but gaining it is why we are faced with an obesity epidemic in children. This is the real problem.
The Hated Cellulite Cure That Works
Cellulite is not a medical condition or an aesthetic mutiny perpetrated by your thighs. It's just excess fat that we've relegated as unsightly.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © BoxingScene.com LLC. All rights reserved.