|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Overweight? - 5 Tips to Enhance Your Sex Drive
You could try one of the many sexual enhancement drugs available today. You could sign up for very expensive workshops and retreats. You could even strip down and pole dance for your partner.
My guess is that these things just aren't your style. I believe that you're seeking natural and balanced healing for your sexdrive and your overweight body.
You're tired, your energy is low and you aren't feeling quite like you think you should. You don't have unrealistic expectations. You do have some dreams you've hung onto despite your physical size. You've clung to them, knowing that some day those dreams would take you to a place inside you where you were finally ready to take control.
Welcome to your life. A life that will continue to grow more healthy, from here on. Once you embark on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment, you can never plead ignorance again. You can never say..."I didn't know".
Your sex drive does not need to take a complete dive while you're in the process of losing weight. That extra weight does not have to be like carrying heavy sacks of spuds around. It doesn't have to tire you out.
Simple things you can do to help energize you and lighten the load include the following suggestions.
1. You can make sure your daily food intake contains the highest possible raw content you can achieve up to about 80%. For now, to go much higher is a path you can move into. Keep the raw fruits and veggies separate and your energy level will steadily climb. Your body WILL respond to what you feed it. It has no choice, chemically speaking.
2. Step in place for ten minutes. Hardly a spit in the ocean of time in your day. Get up and do this for yourself. I promise your Self will love you for it. Walk around the block or walk in place. Preferably outside and breathing with a full inhale/exhale. The more you move, the more you'll be able to move both in your live and in your love life. You don't want your partner to have to do all the work do you? Keep your eye on the prize. It's your dream. You CAN make it happen!
3. Make the choice to work at your sex life. Most especially if you and your partner have been together a long time. Sometimes things just need sprucing up. If you feel too overweight to feel sexy, try splitting a bottle of pleasant red wine. Put on something nice and enhance the mood of your room. Work at it. Overweight, underweight or just perfect, people have to make the effort to keep the sexual tension alive.
4. Tend to your physical appearance. Sometimes in our daily lives, we forget to take a moment to add the little touches that we used to do daily. Trim those stray hairs or apply that bit of lipstick. Small things can enhance your appearance and the way you walk, adding confidence to your style. When we take care of ourselves, we stand taller and feel better about ourselves.
5. Don't let life get in the way of preserving the passion and fire you and your partner once had. Don't let the pounds you're in the process of losing, discourage you from feeling just as sexy as you did. You'll get there again and when you do, you'll still have your mate. The one you fell in love with. Don't let anything get in the way. Schedule dates with your mate and make the effort.
We have all sorts of obstacles in life and each one can seem insurmountable at the time. Later, we can see each in perspective and sometimes even with humor. Don't let tomorrow's comic relief get you down today. Do something about your sex life and the drive will take care of itself.
JLee Davis has been writing since high school. Through marriage and kids, ill-health and regaining it, she's kept on writing. After over thirty years, she's finding that the best things in life really are there for the taking. Sharing her motivation is one way she has of "paying it forward".
Jennifer Hudson Continues to Show Off Incredible Body, Weight Loss in Tiny ... - Life & Style Weekly
For All Walks of Life
Why Walking Could Be the Solution to Your Fitness Dilemma.Walk, don't run, to your local fitness store and try on a pair of walking shoes.
The Beginners Guide to Losing Weight
So you've decided that you're going to do it.You're sick and tired of being sick and tired and are once and for allhell bent on losing weight.
Trans Fat: Whats That!?
Learning the jargon is part of the weight loss journey. Depending on the weight loss or healthy eating program you are on, you will learn lots of things about food and their ingredients.
Water and Weight Loss
Water is useful when we are trying for losing weight. Water suppresses the appetite and helps to reduce the body fat.
Weight Loss Benefits of Massage
There is no question that having a massage makes you feel great. Even having a deep-tissue, sports massage makes you feel wonderful afterwards.
Is the New "High-protein Low-saturated Fat" Diet the Answer to Weight Loss?
The heated debate, within diet circles, that began a few years ago and continues today is over the effectiveness of the high-protein, low-carbohydrate, type diet versus its counterpart, the high-carbohydrate, low-fat diet.To the delight of the Atkins diet enthusiasts, recent studies have suggested that a diet high in protein and low in fat has a greater effect on diet induced thermogenesis (calorie burning) than a high carbohydrate low fat diet.
Weight Loss: N Y Millionaire Weight Loss "Secret" Revealed
It is a fact that about 70% Americans are overweight. There may be genetic, social and psychological factors involved in this problem.
Overweight - Answering Your Critics
There are those that walk amongst us who have followed all the advice, diligently dieted and exercised with genuine effort for long periods of time, yet still fail to lose their excess weight. Even more heartbreaking for those of us who genuinely struggle with obesity are the accusations of sloth and laziness from those thin people who eat junk all day long and show no physical sign of their own gluttony.
The Solution to Healthy Weight Loss
The overweight and obesity epidemic is a worldwide problem.There are no official statistics for spending on dietproducts, but estimates vary from $40 to $100 billion in theUS alone, much of that on scams and fad diets that promisethe impossible.
Ephedra Is Back - But Is It Safe?
It's been called the world's oldest medicine, the miracle fat burner, and is known in some parts of the U.S.
Exercise Resistance! - The Secret Barriers that Prevent Weight Loss
Getting started on an exercise program is one thing. Stayingon it is the bigger challenge.
The Truth About Dieting And Weight Loss
You may not like what I'm about to say, but dieting alone will not help you to lose weight. Watching your diet alone is not going to yield results unless it is coupled with proper exercise.
Simple Plans for Social Eating and Travel
It's one thing to stick with your diet regimen when you're at home, in control of the contents of your refrigerator and your portion sizes. But what about going out to dinner with friends? Worse, how do you stay on track when your dream vacation has you seated by the dessert cart at every meal?Eating right when you're out of your comfort zone can actually be easier than when you are at home, so long as you think smart and plan ahead.
10 Easy to follow Tips to help YOU Lose Weight
Dieting is not easy. If it were, we would probably all be thin.
Move, Move, Move for Greater Weight Loss
The loss of fat comes from fat cells all over the body, not from one or more specific area's so spot reduction of a certain area is not possible. The main priority of this article is to show you the quickest and safest way to lose fat from the body.
The Natural Truth About Quick Weight Loss
Actually, I was reading about fad diet and suddenly I received a message in my mail "Lose 20 Pounds in 10 Days!"So I thought I should write some more on quick weight loss diet plans and how they're intended to fail miserably.I have already written a lot on such topics and I think you should read this article because they are flawed at the grass root level! along with this article to learn exactly what's wrong with quick diets.
Does Lipoxinol Really Work?
Lipoxinol Weight Loss Review: Does Lipoxinol Live Up To All Of The Hype?Lipoxinol is one of the most popular weight loss products to hit the market recently-probably due to the fact it was positively featured on a popular tv news magazine show.Is Lipoxinol really that good? Can it work for you? Let's try and get some answers to those questions by taking a close look at the Lipoxinol formula and it's base of ingredients.
Fast Weight Loss - Can You Really Lose 60lbs in 30 Days?
Fast Weight Loss - Is it better to lose 2lbs a day or 2lbs a week?Yes it's very possible that you can lose 60lbs in 30 days but I don't think you would want to and here's the reason why:Let's say you do lose 60lbs in 30 days? how much of that weight you lose do you think is going to be pure body fat? Remember-- body fat makes us look ugly.Anytime you try to lose more than 2lbs a week or 60lbs in 30 days (2lbs a day!)?A larger part of the weight you lose is only going to be water and muscle.
How Julia Roberts Can Help You Lose Weight
How would you like Julia Roberts to coach you on how to lose weight and have the body you want?In my practice as a psychotherapist and life improvement mentor, I teach my clients how their favorite movie stars can become their personal success coaches, in five simple steps. You can try the same steps to change your life.
Obesity Shortens Life Expectancy
Steady gains made in improvement in life expectancy may be brought to naught by the increasing waistlines in America. Obesity has become a killer disease and shortening the life expectancy of Americans.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © 2006 Luminati Inc. All rights reserved.