|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
5 Natural Weight Loss Tips For A More Beautiful You
Living a powerful, healthy, fit and trim life is a true goal formany of us. Despite the easy cures in the form of weightloss drugsand dangerous fad diets, there are still plenty of natural, safehabits we can make a part of our daily routine to start us on thispath. Here are 5 good ideas to get you started.
1. If you can say no to alcoholic beverages please do. Alcoholicbeverages are not good for you. Beer can be fattening and therest of the alcoholic drinks may not be fattening by themselves butafter a couple of swigs you will be in no position to watch your dietand your appetite will also be something to battle with.
2. Go ahead eat cheat food, but only for flavor. There are manythings which you have to avoid from your diet but which you may havean undying craving for. Do not avoid them altogether. You could callthem cheat foods and indulge in them once in a while. But take carejust to tingle your taste buds. Don't hog on them. Instead, sharethem with others.
3. Try and adopt a vegetarian diet for at least some of your menuplanning. A vegetarian diet is undoubtedly better for those of uswatching our diet. There are a lot of advantages of keeping to avegetarian diet but I don't want to sing an ode to vegetarianism now.What I would suggest is keep to a vegetarian diet as much as you can.Make a vegetarian diet a twice or three time a week event if you findit impossible to give up eating all those animals.
4. Choose low fat substitutes or no fat substitutes. There areplenty of low fat or even no fat substitutes available in the marketso why not choose wisely. It is much better for you heart too. Manypeople just go for shopping and pick up whatever they can. They donot bother to find out if there are any substitutes for the thingthey are looking for.
5. Most importantly, avoid crash diets. They are bad for health andyou will gain what you have lost once you take a break. Crash dietsare not a solution to weight loss. It might seem as if you have lostfew pounds but the moment you give up on the crash diet every thingwill bounce back with a vengeance.
Take a look at it in this way. Do you think that it is possible fora person to survive on a crash diet for the rest of his or her life?Certainly not! So at some time or the other, you will have to give upthe crash diet and then you will see for yourself that a crash dietdoes more harm than good in the long run.
Crash diets may make a lot of promises, but very rarely do thesepromises come true. Crash diets are things people go on in order towear an old dress or suit for a particular occasion. That's the onlypurpose that they serve as far as I can see.
James B. Allen is the publisher of Power Living Press. He invites you to come learn more about living a healthier,wealthier, more beautiful and more powerful life TODAY byvisiting:
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Weight-Loss&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/weight-loss/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input