|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
5 Amazing Diet Tips for Powerful Weightloss
Before you try starving yourself or turning to diet drugs in orderto lose weight, take some time to research and discover more naturaland safer methods of reaching your weightloss goals. Here are fivefood and excercise tips that you can get started with today.
1. Try to have breakfast within one hour of waking. It's always bestto have breakfast within an hour of waking so that your body cancharge itself with the energy it needs for the day. The idea is notto wait for yourself to get really hungry. Breakfast is the mostimportant meal of the day but that does not mean that it should bethe most filling meal of the day.
2. Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. Juice is oftensweetened but fresh fruits have natural sugars. When you eat fruit,you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body, andfruits of course are an excellent source of vitamins.
If you do have a craving for fruit juice then go for fresh fruitjuice instead of those that contain artificial flavors and colors. Oreven better, try making your own fruit juice taking care not tosweeten it with too many calories.
3. Fix times to have meals and stick to it. Try to have food atfixed times of the day. You can stretch these times by half an hour,but anything more than that is going to affect your eating pattern,the result will either be a loss of appetite or that famished feelingwhich will make you stuff yourself with more than what is requiredthe next time you eat.
4. Tuck in your tummy whenever you walk. Get that proper gait. Andthe best way for that is to tuck in your tummy and inflate yourchest. Do not let your tummy hang above your belt line like someunruly layer of flesh. Bring it under the belt.
Each time you tuck in your tummy, you will feel the pressure on themuscles of your stomach. This tightening and loosening of thesemuscles is even better than stomach crunches.
5. This excercise routine is our favorite - punching your pillow. Itmay sound like one of those weird ideas but believe me it works. Nottoo many of us have punching bags at home and if you have reallyfluffy pillow giving it a good punching routine is just as good asanything else.
This is also a nice way of letting off steam, so go for it. After all,something is better than nothing. But I would suggest that you do nothit it too violently or else the stuffing might come out. Do notbother too much about the force with which you hit the pillow. It isnumber of hits that are important. Try to get at least fifty punchesin one bout.
I would like to give you a little tip over here. If there issomebody that you particularly dislike like your boss or yourneighbor, or may be your ex-boyfriend or girlfriend, try fixing apicture of the person's head on the top of your pillow and then trypunching it. I promise you, it will give you a lot of satisfaction!
James B. Allen is the publisher of Power Living Press. He invites you to come learn more about living a healthier,wealthier, more beautiful and more powerful life TODAY byvisiting:
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Weight-Loss&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/weight-loss/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input