World heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko said he has no intention of offering Odlanier Solis a rematch after the Cuban suffered a freak first-round knee injury last month.
"He should worry first about getting fit again," said the 39-year-old WBC champion.
"Solis is in the past, my career goes on."
Klitschko picked up the 39th knock-out and 42nd win of his career in Cologne on March 19 when Solis was left on the canvas after tearing knee ligaments as he fell after a punch from the champion at the end of the first round.
The 2004 Olympic heavyweight champion has had surgery since and demanded a rematch when he is fit.
"I hope that Vitali is man enough to give me a rematch," said Solis, who has offered to fight for free.
Klitschko has yet to name an opponent for his next fight, but younger brother Wladimir, the IBF and WBO heavyweight champion, is set to fight Britain's WBA champion David Haye on either June 25 or July 2.
Tags: Vitali Klitschko , Odlanier Solis