Getting the Most Out of Your Supplements and Yourself
Are you not feeling any results from your nutritional supplements?
Here are a few reasons why you might not be feeling results.
1. You need to take more times a day. 3 pills all at once doesn't work as well as one 3 x day. Its like food, you use it up and need more later for continual repair and wellness. Take it the product 3 x day and no less than twice for sure.
2. You may not be assimilating it. So should get on a manna cleanse supplement or even an herbal intestinal cleanse for a while. Check with your nutritonal source for one that they have good results using. Also take enzymes with your meals or with your supplements to help your body digest them better. You can also take Chinese herbs to build up your digestion. So to recap clean out elimination system, and enhance your digestive system for better assimilation.
3. When symptoms persist,(particularily PMS or Menopausal symptoms) or disease states like fibromyalgia or MS, you need to get on a Candida detox program that gets the bad things eliminated. Once the fungus and yeast are gone, the supplement implications become very noticeable in your diet and stamina. We see this happen all the time.
4. If you have been exposed to colds or other people with weak immune systems and viruses, the supplements may be used to support your immune system instead of giving your relief in the area you wanted it. Stay with the nutritonal program and then they will see results again. The body works in different places at different times. It works in one place then in another and gradually builds up your body. You may feel like the supplement stopped in some areas for a while. Be patient as it may be saving your life by removing some toxins so it can repair and build up more tissue.
Same hold true with the immune response or healing crisis. If you have healing crisis, either the products are poison or you are full of poison. We know the products aren't poisin! To have health and longevity, we have to eliminate the years worth of accumulations of toxins. This takes time.
5. Supplements help everyone whether they notice it or not. Do you notice your regular food making you feel particularly good? Of course not. Well try not eating it for a few days! Same with supplements. They are frequently missing nutrients from our diets that we are re-naturing back in to denatured food. Eat it long term for longevity. You can't afford not to. If you live one year longer and your income is $40,000 a year, you can afford $40,000 worth of supplements in your lifetime and feel good every year!
Important Note: When writing this article it was assumed that the supplements the readers were using were pharmaceutical-grade nutraceuticals such as those that meet The Council for Responsible Nutrition's guidelines. The advice given in this article may not apply to any other supplements.
Zach Thompson works internationally as a Glyconutritional Consultant. He lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of rural Virginia. He serves primarily the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, & New Zealand. His clients range from Professional & Olympic Athletes to those with auto-immune disease & children with Learning Disabilities. He uses exclusively Pharmaceutical-Grade Glyconutritonals, & Dietery Supplements that meet or exceed the criteria set forth by The Council for Responsible Nutrition in his practice. The consumption of Organic & chemical-free foods along with a low-glycemic diet plan is an integral part of of his clients path to wellness. You can get more information at: http://www.myglyconutrientstore.com .
Is Citrus Aurantium Really Bad for Your Health?
Once again the "wisdom" of the FDA and the supplement hating Academia and the out of control trial lawyers - have gotten it wrong. And are doing everything they can to take away your right to take control of your own health.
An Overview of Hyaluronic Acid Products
Hyaluronic acid is available in a variety of products ranging from vitamin supplements to beauty creams. Hyaluronic acid products are manufactured by a number of different sources from natural food retailers to pharmaceutical companies.
The Most Researched Performance Enhancing Nutritional Supplement
Creatine - The most researched performance enhancing nutritional supplementDoes creatine supplementation work?The February 2004 issue of the Strength and Conditioning Journal, the official publication of the National Strength and Conditioning Association, had an article about creatine loading. Why? Because it works!How does it work?I never really liked biochemistry, so I will give you the cliff notes version.
Fetuses and infants simply must get enough omega-3 oils for ideal brain development. In a research study of premature babies, those who were fed breast milk had eight points higher IQ at age eight than those fed a standard bay formula.
Vitamin Supplement Ratings - Proof Of Popularity
Vitamin supplement ratings quite clearly show just how popular nutritional care and supplement products have become over recent years. For many vitamin and herbal products, vitamin supplement ratings seem to indicate that consumers are becoming more and more concerned with their health, and increasingly keen to protect themselves against health problems.
The Benefits of Protein Powders
I know protein is good for me, but do I need a supplement? Whey, egg, casein and soy - which one protein is right for me and what does each one do?Let's get the facts straight. Protein exists in virtually everything that moves and makes sounds, or in almost any animal.
How Taking an HGH Supplement Changed My Life
I finally bought the stuff. I couldn't resist anymore.
Do You Need Vitamins On A Low Carb Diet?
Should I Take Vitamins With My Low Carb Diet?Most low carb diets advocate that users reduce consumption of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. While this may lead to considerable weight-loss, it will most definitely lead to a reduction in necessary stores of vitamins, minerals, andessential nutrients.
Iron is a mineral that is essential to the health and functioning of the body. Deficiencies in iron can have serious consequences for overall health and even energy levels.
A Guide to Herbal Sleep Aids
Difficulty sleeping can affect many aspects of life. People who don't get the recommended amount of sleep for their age groups can have a myriad of negative affects.
Products and Advancements in the Anti-Aging Marketplace
HGH is produced naturally, in everyone, by the pituitary gland. After the age of 23, your natural HGH levels begin to decline and you may start to experience the affects of aging.
Know Your Bodybuilding Supplement - Tribulus
Tribulus terrestris is a herb that comes from a plant found in Asia. It has been used in the past by many cultures for the treatment of liver, kidney and cardiovascular diseases.
Minerals for a Normal Life
Minerals are essential nutrients that serve the body in many ways. So important in the function of the human body that insufficient supply, or even over supply, of these can lead to numerous health problems and complications not to mention a disrupted life.
Vitamin Supplements - A Pill is Not Always the Answer
Vitamins are organic compounds that our bodies use, in very small amounts, for a variety of metabolic processes. Taking vitamins 'just in case' is not a habit that anyone should get into and it is always recommended that vitamins are taken through wholesome and quality food.
Vitamin E to Protect Against Parkinsons Disease
Moderate amounts of vitamin E in the diet can protect against Parkinson's disease, according to a study in the Lancet Neurology (2005;4:362-5).A chronic, progressive neurological disease, Parkinson's disease is characterized by resting tremors, increasing muscle rigidity, and eventual paralysis.
B Vitamin Hype: With Ambitions of Fighting Acne, Rosacea and Tumors, What Can This Vitamin Really Do
Vitamin B is no small time player in the high stakes game of the beauty. Just take the case of pellagra for example.
Three Important Nutrients - Vitamin E, Selenium, and Sodium and Potassium - for good healthVitamin EThere is has been a lot of controversy about vitamin E lately. In the news last month, the news media was pushing a story that "Vitamin E can cause you to die.
Fitness Supplement - what is it?The term "fitness supplement" is familiar to almost everyone nowadays. Fitness supplement is a supplement that is designed to help people who use it to achieve several results that include but are not limited to weight gain or weight loss, muscle building, adding vitamins or minerals to their diet, and many more.
Herbal Life Supplements - For Natural Treatment
Herbal supplements have become hugely popular over the years, and with herbal life supplements you can enjoy a natural and effective way of maintaining or improving your health. Herbal life supplements are classed as self medication, and as with any other type of treatment need to be taken responsibly.
Can Calcium Aid in Boosting Your Health?
A popular mineral today, coral calcium, is mainly calcium, but is also abundant in many trace sea minerals. Some people consider coral calcium to be nature's purest calcium supplement.