|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Getting the Most Out of Your Supplements and Yourself
Are you not feeling any results from your nutritional supplements?
Here are a few reasons why you might not be feeling results.
1. You need to take more times a day. 3 pills all at once doesn't work as well as one 3 x day. Its like food, you use it up and need more later for continual repair and wellness. Take it the product 3 x day and no less than twice for sure.
2. You may not be assimilating it. So should get on a manna cleanse supplement or even an herbal intestinal cleanse for a while. Check with your nutritonal source for one that they have good results using. Also take enzymes with your meals or with your supplements to help your body digest them better. You can also take Chinese herbs to build up your digestion. So to recap clean out elimination system, and enhance your digestive system for better assimilation.
3. When symptoms persist,(particularily PMS or Menopausal symptoms) or disease states like fibromyalgia or MS, you need to get on a Candida detox program that gets the bad things eliminated. Once the fungus and yeast are gone, the supplement implications become very noticeable in your diet and stamina. We see this happen all the time.
4. If you have been exposed to colds or other people with weak immune systems and viruses, the supplements may be used to support your immune system instead of giving your relief in the area you wanted it. Stay with the nutritonal program and then they will see results again. The body works in different places at different times. It works in one place then in another and gradually builds up your body. You may feel like the supplement stopped in some areas for a while. Be patient as it may be saving your life by removing some toxins so it can repair and build up more tissue.
Same hold true with the immune response or healing crisis. If you have healing crisis, either the products are poison or you are full of poison. We know the products aren't poisin! To have health and longevity, we have to eliminate the years worth of accumulations of toxins. This takes time.
5. Supplements help everyone whether they notice it or not. Do you notice your regular food making you feel particularly good? Of course not. Well try not eating it for a few days! Same with supplements. They are frequently missing nutrients from our diets that we are re-naturing back in to denatured food. Eat it long term for longevity. You can't afford not to. If you live one year longer and your income is $40,000 a year, you can afford $40,000 worth of supplements in your lifetime and feel good every year!
Important Note: When writing this article it was assumed that the supplements the readers were using were pharmaceutical-grade nutraceuticals such as those that meet The Council for Responsible Nutrition's guidelines. The advice given in this article may not apply to any other supplements.
Zach Thompson works internationally as a Glyconutritional Consultant. He lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains of rural Virginia. He serves primarily the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia, & New Zealand. His clients range from Professional & Olympic Athletes to those with auto-immune disease & children with Learning Disabilities. He uses exclusively Pharmaceutical-Grade Glyconutritonals, & Dietery Supplements that meet or exceed the criteria set forth by The Council for Responsible Nutrition in his practice. The consumption of Organic & chemical-free foods along with a low-glycemic diet plan is an integral part of of his clients path to wellness. You can get more information at: http://www.myglyconutrientstore.com .
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Supplements&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/supplements/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input