|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Lipovarin Review: How Well Does It Work?
Since the ban on ephedra based products in April 2003 many ephedra free fat burners have hit the weight loss market with mixed success. A few of these new "ephedra alternative" weight loss products have performed a pretty decent job of burning fat and supplying a boost of energy while others have not been nearly as effective.
Lipovarin? is one of the more popular over-the-counter ephedra free weight loss supplements on the market today. The product claims to be a powerful thermogenic weight loss compound that is also capable of suppressing one's appetite. Accompanying those effects is the claim that it can boost energy and elevate one's emotional mood.
As I have said in the past in reviewing nutritional products, for a product to have any real potential it MUST contain efficacious ingredients and they must be included in a high enough amount to prove potentially worthwhile. More importantly, product claims should always be supported by the inclusion of ingredients that have clinical research behind them. Too often products contain a concoction of ingredients that have no clinical proof as to their actual efficacy in responding to a physical condition. I will tell you that Lipovarin? probably contains the highest grade quality of ingredients that I have ever analyzed in a weight loss product.
Let's take a close look at the Lipovarin? formula. I will try and analyze each ingredient and see how important it is in delivering safe and effective weight loss:
1) Advantra Z? (385mg) is a patent pending brand of citrus aurantium used in the clinical research studies that have demonstrated its safe and effective calorie burning properties. Unlike ephedrine or ma huang based products, Advantra Z? stimulates only the metabolism boosting Beta 3 receptors, so there are no undesirable effects on your nervous system, heart rate or blood pressure levels. In fact, clinical results indicate Advantra Z? is more thermogenic than ephedrine, without any of the associated side effects. I am extremely impressed by the inclusion of this ingredient in the Lipovarin product.
To read more on the structure/function claims on Advantra Z follow this link: http://www.winltdusa.com/about/infocenter/healthnews/articles/advantrafunction.htm
2) 7-Keto? is a naturally occurring breakdown product of DHEA that has DHEA activity, but cannot be converted to testosterone or estrogen in the body. Research suggests that 7-Keto DHEA may increase fat-burning enzyme activity and support healthy thyroid function. 7-Keto may increase the levels of a thyroid hormone called triiodothyronine (T3) levels in the body, which are linked to resting metabolism. Increases in fat-burning enzyme activity may increase body metabolic rate and promote weight loss without stimulating the nervous system or changing caloric intake.
To read more on the clinical results of 7-Keto? follow this link: http://www.humaneticscorp.com/ittrium/servlet/visit?path=A24x0x1y1xb9x1x72y1xbex1x65
3) Green Tea extract (150mg) is an ingredient that has so much positive clinical support backing it as a weight loss compound. I am a big fan of green tea because it reaches beyond weight loss and into other health defense areas. As it relates to weight loss, it has been shown effectively increase one's metabolism by as much as 4-6% This "speeding up" of one's metabolism can easily lead to the reduction in overall body mass, i.e., weight loss.
4) Serotain? (295 mg) is a proprietary blend of Griffonia simplicifolia extract and other natural ingredients that contain 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP), which enhances endogenous serotonin levels. The most widely studied effects of serotonin, a neurotransmitter, have been on the central nervous system. According to Richard Borne, Ph.D., faculty at the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy, the functions of serotonin are numerous and appear to involve control of appetite, sleep, memory, temperature regulation, mood and behavior. What I really like about the inclusion of this ingredient in this ingredient is that dieting is hard enough without being a nervous wreck. Serotain supports your weight-loss program by enhancing your mood in a natural way.
5) Metabromine? (350mg) is a derivative of the cacao tree, (cacao tree produces the seeds used in making cocoa, chocolate, and cocoa butter), and provides the appetite suppression and energy boost without the jitters some consumers used to get when they took ephedra-based products. It's a rather unique appetite ingredient that performs in similar fashion as Hoodia Gordonii. It definitely has some very real potential.
5) Caffeine (200mg), which speeds metabolism, is the most-active ingredient in many "diet pills." Caffeine breaks down fat, freeing fatty acids which are immediately burned. Conversion of fat to energy is about 30 percent more efficient when caffeine is consumed prior to exercise.
6) Glucuronolactone (300 mg) detoxifies the body by speeding up the elimination of harmful substances, both endogenic (toxins within or made by the body) and exogenic (external toxins such as radiation, or pollution that penetrate the body from the outside). Supplementing with glucuronolactone, aids the transportation of amino acids during amino acid metabolism.
7) Taurine (200 mg) helps to emulsify dietary lipids in the intestine, promoting digestion. Taurine also regulates heartbeat and maintains cell membrane stability. Taurine has protective effects upon the human brain and is often used to boost brain function and cognitive abilities.
8) L-Carnitine (15mg) is a water-soluble, B-vitamin-like nutrient that the body uses to turn fat into energy. With carnitine's help, fat levels decrease in the blood and weight loss is easier. New research continues to pour in to support the idea that l-carnitine should be an every day, health supporting nutrient that we all take as regularly as vitamin C.
Here is the bottom-line on Lipovarin?--it is as complete a weight loss product as you will find on the market today. I am extremely impressed by both the weight loss components and the powerful energy boosting components of the product. In the future I would like to see a little bit more clinical data on the efficacy of the Metabromine? ingredient (appetite suppressant) contained in the formula. Overall, I highly recommend Lipovarin? as a weight loss product!
Peter is a Health & Fitness enthusiast and writer. He is in the process of completing his new book titled "Extend Your Life Beyond Today." In the book he examines the link between nutritional supplements and human life extension.
New web portal aims to ease entry of US-made supplements, foods into Chinese ... - NutraIngredients-usa.com
Fiber Supplements to Beat Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Fiber supplements can be tremendously beneficial for IBS sufferers. Although supplements such as Metamucil and Citrucel are generally marketed as laxatives, and are very useful for constipation sufferers, they can also be used to combat diarrhea because they add bulk to the diet and can make waste food more solid.
Bodybuilding Supplements May Not Be Necessary
To supplement or not to supplement - that is the question on more bodybuilder's lips than ever before. Are they safe? What works and what doesn't?Lets have a look at the basics.
Pulling The Roots Of Disease
"Anybody who tells you that disease has only one cause, and that drugs and surgery are the solution, is DEAD WRONG." Dr.
I Love My Glyconutrients
In today's modern world most people, like us, just do not feel well and have no energy! Everybody around us is either getting sick, has some terrible disease or is dying! What in the world is going on, why is all this stuff happening to us, and what can we do about it?This world that we live in is becoming more diseased every day. Thirty to forty years ago society suffered from four known autoimmune diseases.
3 Steps to Identify Supplements that Lack Scientific Evidence
You read about a supplement that allegedly "Boosts your mood and motivation!" That sure sounds good so your surf over to the company's web site.The web site looks official--it's even got footnotes citing scientific journals.
Vitamin A - The Glow-in-the-dark Vitamin
The ancient Egyptians had a cure for "night blindness". They fed the patient lots and lots of liver.
Beta-Glucan is an extremely potent, immune activating substance taken from the cellular walls of Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker's yeast). The extraction is so pure that consumption of Beta-Glucan is harmless, unlike consuming large amounts of yeast.
Alzheimer Disease and Antioxidants
At the present time, one out of ten adults have some form of Alzheimer disease. According to Dr.
Lipovarin Review: How Well Does It Work?
Lipovarin ReviewSince the ban on ephedra based products in April 2003 many ephedra free fat burners have hit the weight loss market with mixed success. A few of these new "ephedra alternative" weight loss products have performed a pretty decent job of burning fat and supplying a boost of energy while others have not been nearly as effective.
Mens Herbal Health Care - Health Enhancement Supplements
Over recent years, mens herbal health care has become big business. Men are now just as keen as women to enhance life with supplements, vitamin tablets, and various supplements that can aid good health and well being.
4 Answers To Living Life On Lifes Terms
1. What supplements do you take?A multivitamin, Glucosamine-MSM-Chondroitin, Odorless Garlic, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Glutamine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and B Complex - extra B-12.
The History And Usefulness Of Coenzyme Q10
Throughout my childhood I was aware of the importance of eating well and taking my vitamins. But the science of dietary supplements has come a long way since those days.
How To Choose A Good Quality Vitamin Supplement For You And Your Family Without Getting Ripped Off
As you may have already experienced, figuring out how to choose a good quality vitamin and mineral supplement can be a confusing and time consuming task.The purpose of this article is to look at several important factors that you should consider when looking for a good quality vitamin and mineral supplement and to provide you with resources where you can learn more.
Too Many Books, Supplements, and Programs
If I read 1 good valid murder mystery book, would I really want that to be the ONLY book on the subject? If my 8th grade history book was considered to be accurate by the majority would I really want to be limited to only knowing one author's thoughts on the subject? Or how about browsers and music players? Do I just want to use IE? It gets the job done well enough.So what's the difference between those analogies and fitness ebook, supplements and programs? Really there's no difference to me.
The Vitamin Breakdown
Vitamins are organic compounds that the human body cannot produce and therefore must acquire through the diet. To help maintain good health, humans need 13 different vitamins.
To Supplement or Not to Supplement; That is the Question
Some fitness adherents are supplement crazy and spend money like a Vegas drunk with a big roll trying to impress girls he barely knows. I know lots of folks who admit to spending hundreds of bucks each month on the newest, latest dietary or supplement craze.
Immune System Supplement
Your Immune system Needs BalanceTaking an immune system supplement daily is very important. However most of us don't do it until we get sick or don't feel good.
Do You Need Glyconutrients?
With all of the exciting things people are seeing in their lives as a result of adding glyconutrients to their diet, the question has been raised "Are glyconutrients a miracle cure or are the results people have seen a placebo effect?"The answer is: NEITHER!If you haven't heard the term "Placebo Effect", this is a nice way of saying "It was all in your head." This can refer to either the disease itself or the "cure.
The Beneficial Effects Of Vitamins On Your Digestive System
As much as we would like to deny it, the digestive system is our favorite system of the body. Why? Because it involves food of course.
Vitamins: How To Keep Your Body Healthy By Using Vitamins Safely
Vitamins are an important part of a health diet. Unlike carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, vitamins do not directly provide building blocks or energy for your body; vitamins function as assistants to your body in creating and breakdown down building blocks and storing and releasing energy.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © 2006 Luminati Inc. All rights reserved.