Robertson-Armstrong Battle of Unbeatens on Oct. 19th
A battle of undefeated Queensland heavyweights will round out the October 19 card, “Smithy brings the big fights 2”.
Josh Robertson, who is trained by respected trainer Steve Dellar, will be looking to back up his debut win on the undercard of Les Sherrington in July when he takes on the also undefeated Phil Armstrong.
Armstrong, who is trained by another legendary trainer Cliff Fooks, is 1 win and 1 draw from 2 professional fights and will also be aiming to keep his “0” in his loss column.
This fight will be one of 7 exciting professional fights on October 19 which include:
• Featherweight - Jack Asis vs Maxsaisai Sithsaithong
• Featherweight - Brayd Smith vs Phissanuthep Chaiyonggym
• Heavyweight - Josh Robertson vs Phil Armstrong
• Junior welterweight - Jezze Carrasco vs Kyle Teer
• Super featherweight - Will Young vs Matt Sedan
• Welterweight - Chris George vs Luke Howlett
• Cruiserweight - Josh Webb vs Brett Peters
“Smithy Brings the big fights 2” will take place on October 19 at Rumours international in Toowoomba. Tickets are $75 for ringside and $45 for general and are selling fast at Smithy’s Gym in Toowoomba.
For more information or photo opportunities please call Brendon Smith on 0418800878.