David Price says he has already put Tyson Fury behind him as he prepares to take on Sam Sexton on May 19.
Price will fight for the British heavyweight title vacated by Fury, who opted to take a different career route rather than clash with the Liverpudlian who was the mandatory challenger.
But the 28-year-old current English champion, who has won all-but two of his12 pro fights by stoppage, insists that Sexton is now taking all his attention.
"I've moved on from the Tyson Fury debacle and it's time for me to focus on Sam Sexton, who is a very good fighter and needs 100% of my attention," Price told Sky Sports.
"I can't dwell on the past and I'm looking forward to the fight.
"It's going to be a tough fight - I know that for sure. In my career I like to progress in each fight with a more difficult opponent.
"I consider Sam is the best I'll have faced so far. He's a good defensive fighter, he's got good speed and he's going to be dangerous because he's a 17st man and at this weight anything can happen."
"If people are saying it's his last chance, that makes him more dangerous than ever. Boxing is a sport where one fight can change everything, and if Sam beats me it will propel his career back up to where it was.
"Things are going really well for me and there's a lot on the line for me too. I believe I've got a big future in the sport so to get Sam Sexton out the way is a really important fight."
Tags: David Price , Tyson Fury , Price-Sexton , Price vs Sexton