|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
What To Eat When You Are Sick
Did you know that the food you eat when you are ill can help your body to recover? Or succumb to the full-blown illness?
What foods should you AVOID?
And what should you be eating if you have a cold or colitis or cancer?
Learn more at: http://www.XTherapist.com about what diets you should be on -- to increase your energy levels, alleviate your pain and speed your recovery.
Also find out:
* find out what to eat when you're NOT sick.
* learn the ideal diet for your body to keep it in good health
* find out the truth about salt and sugar in your food
* discover that some "health food" you take is really junk food
* learn what vitamins you or your children should take and when
* find out how food allergies develop in your body & overcome it
* get important information on various common foods that most people don't know about
The book also answers many QUESTIONS you might have about nutrition
* Should I be eating more carbohydrates or more proteins (Atkins diet)?
* Organic food, macrobiotic food, wholegrain food, vegetarian food. Which is BEST?
* What's the most perfect food on earth? Is there such a thing as a "super food"?
* And what's the worst food I can possibly consume. And why?
* Why pasteurized milk can provoke colds, ear infections, sinusitis, inflammations of the tonsils and lung infections in some children?
* How to cure your food allergy in 5 days?
* Which is better - butter or margarine? (One of these accelerates aging!)
* Which is best - white bread, whole wheat bread, rye bread?
* How can I lower my blood cholesterol?
* Why do so many children have crooked teeth and need an orthodontist? How can my kids avoid gum disease and tooth decay and have healthy teeth for life?
* Why are some babies born deficient even if the mother practices good nutrition during pregnancy?
* Why your first child will usually be healthier than your second?
* What's the ONE thing you need to remove from your diet if you're allergic to pollen, dust, animal danders that cause asthma, hay fever and sinusitis to see an improvement in your health?
Discover the answers to all these questions and more at:http://www.XTherapist.com
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Nutrition&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/nutrition/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input