|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
What To Eat When You Are Sick
Did you know that the food you eat when you are ill can help your body to recover? Or succumb to the full-blown illness?
What foods should you AVOID?
And what should you be eating if you have a cold or colitis or cancer?
Learn more at: http://www.XTherapist.com about what diets you should be on -- to increase your energy levels, alleviate your pain and speed your recovery.
Also find out:
* find out what to eat when you're NOT sick.
* learn the ideal diet for your body to keep it in good health
* find out the truth about salt and sugar in your food
* discover that some "health food" you take is really junk food
* learn what vitamins you or your children should take and when
* find out how food allergies develop in your body & overcome it
* get important information on various common foods that most people don't know about
The book also answers many QUESTIONS you might have about nutrition
* Should I be eating more carbohydrates or more proteins (Atkins diet)?
* Organic food, macrobiotic food, wholegrain food, vegetarian food. Which is BEST?
* What's the most perfect food on earth? Is there such a thing as a "super food"?
* And what's the worst food I can possibly consume. And why?
* Why pasteurized milk can provoke colds, ear infections, sinusitis, inflammations of the tonsils and lung infections in some children?
* How to cure your food allergy in 5 days?
* Which is better - butter or margarine? (One of these accelerates aging!)
* Which is best - white bread, whole wheat bread, rye bread?
* How can I lower my blood cholesterol?
* Why do so many children have crooked teeth and need an orthodontist? How can my kids avoid gum disease and tooth decay and have healthy teeth for life?
* Why are some babies born deficient even if the mother practices good nutrition during pregnancy?
* Why your first child will usually be healthier than your second?
* What's the ONE thing you need to remove from your diet if you're allergic to pollen, dust, animal danders that cause asthma, hay fever and sinusitis to see an improvement in your health?
Discover the answers to all these questions and more at:http://www.XTherapist.com
300-strong 'teenage nutrition & health' cohort extended to 2017; diabetes ... - NutraIngredients.com
Good Eggs -- Rediscover The Simple Pleasures of Eggs!
Health food or heart attack on a plate? Eggs had a bad rep for a few years. We worried that they would elevate our cholesterol levels.
Use Food and Focus to Gain Tons of Energy for Summer
While there are many effective ways to get more energy and build your productivity, I've found it very important to pay attention to the seasons."But wait a minute," you say.
Anti oxidants - Why Its a Must in Your Diet
While oxygen is the key to human survival, it is also responsible for maximum damage to the human body as 'free radicals'. Free radicals form when oxygen is metabolized or burned by the body for its functions.
The Importance of Nutrition and Lifestyle
Eating healthy and taking care of yourself is essential to obtain optimal wellness. Most people roll their eyes or moan when confronted with these ideas, but, in reality, taking care of yourself is not as hard, time consuming, expensive, or dull as most would have you believe.
Are You Lactose Intolerant?
Do you know anyone who can't consume milk or milk-based products? The condition is not uncommon and these people are classified as lactose intolerant.Lactose is the main carbohydrate or sugar found in milk, and in varying quantities in dairy products made from milk including yoghurt, ice cream, soft cheeses and butter.
Body Calling: Maintaining Excellent Health
Our bodies are truly incredible machines. What makes cells healthy? What causes disease? Scientists are discovering the answers: Keep human cells healthy and fully functional and with out degeneration.
TsuNoni - Green Tea Meets Noni
East Meets WestAsian cultures have realized the medical benefits of green tea for centuries. Those who drank it lived longer, healthier lives.
Nutrition, Evolution, and Having a Healthy Diet
Nutrition has everything to do with health. This isn't news, exactly, but looking around at the crazy information on the market, one wonders if anyone actually makes the connection: what you eat affects how you feel.
Eat Right For A Healthy Life
Our diet is an essential factor for the formation of our body. It is clearly mentioned in an Ayurvedic classic 'Charak Samhita' that consuming improper diet in improper way is the main cause of 'Disease'.
Power of Oatmeal
Come on, guys and gals. Those Trix are for kids.
Childhood Epidemic Rises 6,000% What Can Be Learned About Autism?
The latest tallies show that over three million people in North America alone carry some type of autism diagnosis. With this increase the biggest question people are asking is why.
Must Have List Of Foods That Lower Cholesterol
Cholesterol is present in our bodies by one of two ways; our liver produces cholesterol and we eat foods containing cholesterol. High amounts of cholesterol, especially LDL cholesterol that is bad for us, can lead to many health complications and significantly increase your risk of heart diseases.
Balanced Diet: Know More on Healthy and Nutritional Balanced Diet!
In this fast paced world, good nutrition may sound very simple but it is indeed really difficult to practice it. We eat too many processed foods or we tend to miss some meals.
The Great Influence Of Vitamin B to the Nervous System
In order for a person to actually have a healthy well-being, one must always remember to have an adequate daily intake of the prescribed vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that your body needs in order for it to stay healthy and fit.Unfortunately, due to stress and the increasingly fast-paced environment that we're often subjected to, it's quite easy to neglect one's body, most importantly one's health.
Lesser of Two Evils: Splenda or Equal?
While packages of the artificial sweetener Splenda claim, "made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar," one competitor argues that this statement is nothing short of false advertising.In fact, this rival, Equal manufacturer Merisant Co.
The Meat You Eat: How Corporate Farming Has Endangered Americas Food Supply
Factory FarmingThe big names in American agriculture would like you to believe that your strip steak, salmon filet, scrambled eggs and bacon came from healthy, happy animals raised on good, old-fashioned family farms. But, as more Americans are coming to realize, behind those perfectly cellophane-wrapped meats, bright white eggs and plastic milk gallons are tales so gruesome and downright shocking that it's a surprise Hollywood has yet to make it a movie about it.
Brown Sugar is Not Brown Rice
Question from Jack:A question from Jack, one of the subscribers to the MericleDiet newsletter, "Reference your tip regarding diabetes. The only sugar I use is brown and is this a concern in my case?"Answer:The word "brown" has gotten a lot of play lately regarding "healthy eating.
Taste the Good Health Fruit Called Apple
"To eat an apple before going to bed will make the doctor beg his bread"Apple is a cholesterol and fat free fruit packed with loads of vitamins and nutrients. Apple juice is delicious.
The Sneak Attack of Trans- Fats
If you are like most people, you are probably confused about trans fats. What are they? Which foods have them? What is the health risk?The truth is, trans fats are everywhere.
The Minefield Of Eating Out On A Gluten Free Diet
Eating out when you are on a restricted diet always has the potential for difficulty. Only yesterday I was reminded of this when we went out for a late Sunday meal.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © 2006 Luminati Inc. All rights reserved.