Anthony Mundine feels he will be fighting the judges as well as Daniel Geale when the two meet for the IBF middleweight title on January 30 at the Sydney Entertainment Centre.
Mundine believes Geale's American promoter Gary Shaw's closeness to the governing body means he may well lose a points decision to the champion no matter what occurs during their 12-round contest.
Speaking at the announcement of the fight's venue and date, Mundine repeated his assertion that Geale is "not on his level", adding that a crooked judgment is the only way he will not walk out of the ring the victor.
"They've got a big connection to the IBF," Mundine said.
"I know I'm up against it. I know I've got to fight the judges as well as Geale and his team.
"Gary Shaw's a big influence on the world of boxing, not just in America. The only way this boy can beat me is if they rob me.
"And the public will see that. As long as the public know who won, then I'm good."
Geale feels any advantage he may have is the reverse of their first fight in 2009, where he felt Mundine's father Tony promoting the show helped 'The Man' being handed a split decision victory after a close contest
Geale will be making the fourth defence of the title he won from Germany's Sebastian Sylvester last year.
The IBF will be the only belt on the line as Geale was stripped of his WBA title, two months after defeating 'super champion' Felix Sturm for opting to fight Mundine instead of his mandatory opponent, WBA regular champion, Gennady Golovkin.
"This is the fight Australia wants to see and I'm thrilled it will take place in my home town of Sydney," Geale said.
It will be Mundine's eighth professional fight at the Sydney Entertainment centre.
"I made my pro debut and won my first world title here, it's a special place for me," Mundine said. Tags: Anthony Mundine , Daniel Geale , Geale-Mundine Rematch , Geale vs. Mundine Rematch