|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
L-I-V-E-- 12 Steps to Living Your Life
Many of us only inhabit our lives- we do not Live our lives. But, we can.
In today's chaotic world we are bombarded with things we think we should do, need to do, must do to be happy or successful. We have a list of things that we should have, need to have, must have to be happy or successful. Much of the time these lists are imposed upon us by the outside world. We get so caught up in striving for the world's sense of happiness and successfulness that we that we ignore our innermost desires.
What is it we Desire to do? Happiness and success cannot be measured by the outside world; they can only be measured by our inner peace. When we do what we desire to do we start to actually Live our life. Make these 12 steps yours and start to Live your life.
1. Listen to your innermost thoughts. Hear what you are thinking. Heed your desires.
2. Learn who you really are and what you really want. Research you.
3. Let go of the shoulds, need tos , musts.
4. Identify a goal that you truly desire, not something you should do, but something you desire to do.
5. Invest the time and energy needed to move toward your goal. New beginnings are hard work.
6. Imagine reaching your goal. Revel in the feeling of inner peace that comes with living your life.
7. Venture out into the life you wish to live. Set three goals to start you on the road to living your life
8. Value yourself and your goal. If you don't value your desire, no one else will.
9. Vow to yourself that you will move forward, every day, toward the goal of living your life.
10. Explore new avenues. Think outside of the box. Cherish new ways of thinking.
11. Equip yourself with the tools to reach your goal. What do you need that you don't have? Get it.
12. Enjoy the journey. Take that first step to Living your life today.
Beth Densmore is a Personal Life Coach and Motivational Speaker who offers support, inspiration and motivation to those who are in transition and want to achieve a goal. For more information and more free articles like this, visit her site at http://www.newfocuscoaching.com.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Motivation&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/motivation/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input