|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
Tony Robbins - 10 Lessons I Learned From Anthony Robbins
Tony Robbins has been an inspiration for millions. Love him and his philosophy or not, it is undeniable that he has had a positive impact on millions of people. He has sold over 30-million motivational tapes, published three best-selling self-help books, more than 2 million people attended his seminars and another 10,000 (including myself) have attended his mastery university in Hawaii. His core products include Get The Edge - Unlimited Power - Date with Destiny - Mastery University and more.
Here are the top 10 lessons that I learned from Tony Robbins:
1) By altering your body's physiology, you can achieve an immediate change of your emotional state. The mind will follow whatever state your phsyical body is in and not vice-versa.
2) Ask specific questions of yourself (in your self-talk) to direct and control your attention to the various aspects of the human experience. The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the quality of the questions you ask of yourself.
3) Get leverage to create personal change by associating an old behavior with massive pain and the desired new behavior with massive pleasure. Tony is a big believer in the pain/pleasure principles of life and this applies in business as well.
4) When you get stuck, interupt your limiting pattern by doing something totally unexpected.
5) You can condition your behavior by visualizing it over and over again. This is not exactly unique to Tony Robbins, but he does reinforce this message in all of his products.
6) Goal-setting strategy: Know your end outcome; Take massive intelligent action; Have sensory-acuity to notice if you are getting the results you desire and if not; change your approach; and change *until* you get your end outcome.
7) Create a "Compelling future" by vividly imagining your end result to generate enthusiasm and power within yourself. The past does not equal the future. Find beliefs that support your goals and desires.
8) Youth is Power! This is one of Tony's beliefs. Even if you don't have fancy degrees, your youth can still mean power, flexibility and opportunity for your life.
9) Principles of CANI! CANI stands for Constant And Never-ending Improvement. It's a basic tenet of Tony Robbins.
10) NLP can be useful. NLP stands for Neuro Linguistic Programming and there are many NLP undertones in Tony's basic tenets. He went on to morph NLP into his own technology called "NAC" (Neuro Associative Conditioning).
If you'd like to learn more about Tony Robbins, surf and join the free Tony Robbins Fan discussion board: http://Tony-Robbins.InspiresYOU.com/ The fan discussion board is fan-based and as such is not connected with Tony Robbins directly in any way.
Texas Tech prediction: Final home showcase dominates motivation, fuels Texas ... - Dallas Morning News
Your Life Just OK? It Doesnt Have To Be That Way! Live the Life You Really Want To Live!
I have some questions for you. Are you ready? How would your rate your life on a scale from one to ten; 10 being fantastic and 1 being the worst it could possibly be? Are you happy with the most important aspects of your life? And note that I didn't say are you content or are you satisfied.
Mr. Smith, Please Enter the Dream Room - Dream Big Dreams to Do Big Things!
Enjoy a great quote to start off this fantastic week!"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
How Mind Implants Increase Business Success
If your business isn't as successful as you envision, what's holding you back? You might say it's a lack of capital, a lack ofemployees, a lack of *great* employees, a lack of time, a lack ofinventory, a lack of ..
Are You A Visionary
Dreams may seem unimportant in your quest for success. And it's true that ordinary dreams are often a mix of what happened during your day --plus some "wild" random associations.
Context-Free Living ... Living Without Boundaries!
I know by now that you've heard the terms Debt-Free Living, Disease-Free Living, or an overabundance of other such coined terms for various marketing ploys to sell products and services. However, I'm not here to sell you anything, as what I'm offering, you already have! You just don't know it yet!Context-FreeA context is a circumstance, point of reference, or a situation by which a particular view is aligned and a unique meaning is derived.
Walking a New Road
(excerpted from the Take Charge of Your Life 6 CD series)Here is a good question to ask yourself. Ten years from now you will surely arrive.
I received an email today that said I could: "Make 500-10k from your living room," which I find to be an amazing claim, seeing as how I'm here, in my living room, making whatever hourly rate it is I charge for whatever it is I'm doing at this moment, and yet the living room itself is of no help in this regard. I could be making money in another room altogether.
Make Fear a Nine Day Wonder - Motivate Yourself with Fun!
Have you heard something referred to as a "nine day wonder"? The phrase refers to something that causes a sensation for a brief period of time and then fades into obscurity. The origin of this phrase is usually tied to the nine-day reign of Lady Jane Grey (1537-1554) as Queen of England.
The Art Of Using Effectively A Motivational Quote
--Choose a motivational quote related to your goal. Don't have one? Visit http://motivationalcentral.
Can One Person Increase Motivation in Another Person?
The answer is yes, of course, right? People motivate other people. After all, what about coaches and inspirational speakers? They are paid to motivate other people to do great things.
Do More! Learn More! Create More! Live More!
Over the years in America and the west generally, the nature and means of education have dramatically changed. But it is an error to think that before the contemporary era of schooling on a mass scale that no one was deeply or broadly educated.
How to Stay Motivated Day In and Day Out
Staying motivated requires a daily ritual.In other words, motivation is not a one-time event.
How to Stay Motivated
You've read a book that motivates you to action; you've read a motivational quote and got pumped up; you've attended a seminar and listened to a motivational speaker and feel you can conquer the world.A week later the motivation is no longer there.
My Backyard Recipe for Creating an Abundant Life
There's a party going on in my backyard. Just beyond the goldfish pond you can hear the low hum coming from the bee ensemble.
How to Become an Effective Self-Help User
"Know Yourself" That's what the big guy said way back when? Was it Aristotle, Plato or Socrates? Anyhow, that's the essence of what this article is about.You are a "self-help" seeker and user.
Change Your Life, Release Fear, and Create What you Really Want
Do you have a dream? Or do you just have a nagging feeling that life could better?Many of us have a life that we know is not what we really want, but perhaps we've become resigned to it, believing that 'this is all there is for me' or 'it's OK, really?' or even, 'it's too late to change anyway.'The reason for this resignation is usually because of fear.
Motivation: Small Changes, Big Results
When I was 8 years old, my parents let me go to the toy store with my buddy Mike and his Mom.My dad gave me a whole dollar to spend.
5 Motivation Killers and How To Avoid Them
Motivation is an oft-discussed subject, particularly with regards to whether or not it is something that can be "taught." Some people believe that motivation is something that can be "caught" like a virus, whilst others (myself included) believe that motivation is something that has to have start from within, and for personal reasons.
Boost Your Bottom Line by Asking Powerful Questions
"He who asks questions cannot avoid the answers."-African ProverbPowerful questions yield powerful answers.
Are You Lacking Self-Discipline? - Part 1
A man does not live until he begins to discipline himself; he merely exists. Like an animal he gratifies his desires and pursues his inclinations just where they may lead him.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © BoxingScene.com LLC. All rights reserved.