JJKs First Six Secrets to Becoming a Successful, Creative Entrepreneur!
Hello Creative Entrepreneurs!
As many of you may know I have 24 Secrets to Becoming a Successful Creative Entrepreneur.
In this article I am going to share with you my first SIX SECRETS but let's start with the thought for the day:
Your determination and desire to succeed and be a winner will take you far, even though sometimes events may be moving a little slower than you wish. Even if you don't see instant results today, don't ever give up! Remember it's the journey, the creative evolution that matters! And you are planting the seeds for future success today!
JJK SIX SECRETS:
1. Affirmations: Write ten affirmations in your journal. Also, place them on your refrigerator, in a bureau drawer, a book, in your wallet, in your top desk drawer at work? I like to think of affirmations as your personal fortune cookies. An affirmation is really a prayer.
2. Dream-Keeper/Gift-Giver-your child-spirit! Discover, embrace, nurture and love your inner-spirit or inner-child, your little boy or girl. This is your creative, divine spirit; it is ageless and immortal.
3. Unlock your creativity through meditation, dreams and creative writing exercises. Be a good listener to your self, your intuition, your dreams? and listen to others--the positive ones. God also speaks through people!
4. Create a sacred place for nurturing your dreams/ideas. This place may be a spot in nature or a special nook in your home or somewhere else that feels right for such a space to be. This is the place where you can go to nurture yourself and your dreams.
5. Set Goals! Make a list of the most important ten things you need to do to achieve your goals or realize your dreams. Then prioritize the list and each day, work at accomplishing at least one to three of these items on your list. Know that you will be making a commitment to hard work and perseverance.
6. Study the Masters: those experts in your field of interest. How did they become successful? Learn their stories. Stick with the winners! And don't be afraid to pick the minds of the experts.
I hope this helps! Remember, we are all in this together!
To learn more about my seminars, books and CD's visit my website below.
Live and love your passion!
John Joseph Kennedy
THE HON. JOHN JOSEPH KENNEDY, President & CEO JJK Enterprises/John Kennedy Enterprises, Inc. Founder, JJK School of Entrepreneurship? (A Business Franchise).
U. S. Presidential Candidate (2004 write-in), Justice of the Peace International, author, international award-winning speaker, marketing guru and entrepreneur extraordinaire, Mr. Kennedy is the author of Creativity & Entrepreneurship© and The 72-Hour Entrepreneur?
As a journalist and writer, JJK has more than 100 news bylines to his credit, and more than 10,000 article have been written about him worldwide. His work and inspiring life-giving messages and speeches have reached television, radio, newspaper and live audiences of more than 100 million people in the United States, Latin America, Canada, Mexico, England, India, France, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Africa, and other countries.
JJK's e-mail: JJK@JJKEnterprises.com
Self-Esteem: You Matter
You'd be surprised. Maybe amazed.
Motivation, Your Core Resource
Your motivation is one of the core resources you have to accomplish all the things you want to achieve.Let us get one thing clear though before we handle this resource called motivation.
Fear of Failure
The fear of failure is more deadly than failure itself. The fear of failure paints so many imaginary scenarios which petrifies you and renders you immobile.
The Solutions to Lifes 10 Biggest Problems!
Every day clients tell me about their problems, often in great detail, and I've noticed patterns that show up over and over. For many people, life's problems are viewed as "not enough money" or "not enough time".
Do You have a Dream?
Do you find yourself sitting at work longing to be somewhere else and doing something you have always wanted to do?We've all had moments like that and my moment came in 1995.I can vividly remember the day it happened.
Visualisation plays a very important role with the mind and body relationship. Visualisation and Imagination are quite similiar.
Overcoming the Fear of Getting Started
Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.
Pushing Through Your Comfort Zone
Our greatest growth in life comes from pushing through our present comfort zone. This process starts at birth.
Self Confidence : The Importance of Will-Power
The importance of will-power is recognized by most men, yet few deliberately give any time or thought to its development. Why we resist one thing and yield to another may be due to "the strongest motive," but what more particularly concerns us in the study of self-confidence is in what way this mighty power can be built and directed.
Knowledge Or Action
It's been said that knowledge is power. While that's true to an extent, it isn't the whole truth.
How to Get Motivated and Have Industrial Strength Self-Motivation
It is not your fault if popular self-help courses have never worked for you over the long term.How to get motivated is not adequately dealt with.
I received an email today that said I could: "Make 500-10k from your living room," which I find to be an amazing claim, seeing as how I'm here, in my living room, making whatever hourly rate it is I charge for whatever it is I'm doing at this moment, and yet the living room itself is of no help in this regard. I could be making money in another room altogether.
What Gets Your Ass Out Of Bed?
Remember, Worse Things Can Happen At Sea, So..... Dont Ever Quit!
Throughout the many pages of scores of motivational books, with the Bible being at the forefront, we are encouraged to "not give up." We are told to believe that we can come through any situation and be victorious in life.
What are You Waiting for?
Do it now! Whatever it is you have been putting off, do it. This is your life, it is not a dress rehearsal.
The Undeniable Power of a Mastermind Group
A Mastermind is a group of individuals who are joined inpurpose. All bringing their collective talents andexperiences to the achievement of a common goal.
Motivation To Change, Why Is It So Hard?
We encounter constant changes throughout our life; it could be educational, health, relationships or financial, and of course with oneself. Maintaining or increasing one's sense of self-worth and happiness are strong incentives for these changes.
How to Tune In Your Brain and Feel Motivated in Minutes
Want to know how to run your brain and be more motivated?Let me tell you a true story..
Discover The Spark That Motivates You In Business and Life
Can There Be Any Other Business Like Your Own Business?"Whatever you persistently allow to occupy your thoughts will magnify in your life."-Dennis Kimbro, PhD.
Do We Have Free Will?
It is being suggested here that we have only one real choice in life:To let go of fear and resistance and be taken by the flow of life, or, to fight, screaming all the way, as the flow of life takes us anyway.Life is.