|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
JJKs First Six Secrets to Becoming a Successful, Creative Entrepreneur!
Hello Creative Entrepreneurs!
As many of you may know I have 24 Secrets to Becoming a Successful Creative Entrepreneur.
In this article I am going to share with you my first SIX SECRETS but let's start with the thought for the day:
Your determination and desire to succeed and be a winner will take you far, even though sometimes events may be moving a little slower than you wish. Even if you don't see instant results today, don't ever give up! Remember it's the journey, the creative evolution that matters! And you are planting the seeds for future success today!
JJK SIX SECRETS:
1. Affirmations: Write ten affirmations in your journal. Also, place them on your refrigerator, in a bureau drawer, a book, in your wallet, in your top desk drawer at work? I like to think of affirmations as your personal fortune cookies. An affirmation is really a prayer.
2. Dream-Keeper/Gift-Giver-your child-spirit! Discover, embrace, nurture and love your inner-spirit or inner-child, your little boy or girl. This is your creative, divine spirit; it is ageless and immortal.
3. Unlock your creativity through meditation, dreams and creative writing exercises. Be a good listener to your self, your intuition, your dreams? and listen to others--the positive ones. God also speaks through people!
4. Create a sacred place for nurturing your dreams/ideas. This place may be a spot in nature or a special nook in your home or somewhere else that feels right for such a space to be. This is the place where you can go to nurture yourself and your dreams.
5. Set Goals! Make a list of the most important ten things you need to do to achieve your goals or realize your dreams. Then prioritize the list and each day, work at accomplishing at least one to three of these items on your list. Know that you will be making a commitment to hard work and perseverance.
6. Study the Masters: those experts in your field of interest. How did they become successful? Learn their stories. Stick with the winners! And don't be afraid to pick the minds of the experts.
I hope this helps! Remember, we are all in this together!
To learn more about my seminars, books and CD's visit my website below.
Live and love your passion!
John Joseph Kennedy
THE HON. JOHN JOSEPH KENNEDY, President & CEO JJK Enterprises/John Kennedy Enterprises, Inc. Founder, JJK School of Entrepreneurship? (A Business Franchise).
U. S. Presidential Candidate (2004 write-in), Justice of the Peace International, author, international award-winning speaker, marketing guru and entrepreneur extraordinaire, Mr. Kennedy is the author of Creativity & Entrepreneurship© and The 72-Hour Entrepreneur?
As a journalist and writer, JJK has more than 100 news bylines to his credit, and more than 10,000 article have been written about him worldwide. His work and inspiring life-giving messages and speeches have reached television, radio, newspaper and live audiences of more than 100 million people in the United States, Latin America, Canada, Mexico, England, India, France, Switzerland, Ireland, Poland, Africa, and other countries.
JJK's e-mail: JJK@JJKEnterprises.com
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Motivation&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/motivation/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input