|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
12 Powerful Motivational Tools That Guarantee Success
No matter how many years you spend in a classroom or fromwhat social class or lifestyle, motivation is the commonfactor among those who are high achievers.
Finding the tools to put meaning and purpose in your life,developing a vision, and becoming highly motivated can leadyou towards a successful and exciting life.
Here are 12 motivational tools that can bring you success:
1. Recognizing obstacles and learning to remove them canmake your vision a reality. The individual who isextremely motivated and successful has been motivated by avision.
2. The quest for freedom is the basis for motivation.Total freedom is not necessarily desirable or possible, butthe pursuit of that ideal is what motivates us to succeed.
3. People who develop a vision control their own life anddestiny. With no vision, your life and destiny arecontrolled by outside forces.
You must change your thinking habits in order to change your life, and you change your habits by keeping the desired results in sight.
4. Develop a major goal, but take a specified path to getthere. You'll have many smaller goals to reach before youget to the final result.
By learning to accomplish these smaller goals, you'll be motivated to take on the larger challenges.
5. Get into the habit of finishing what you start. Anunfinished project is of no value. Leaving thingsunfinished is a habit that must be changed.
6. Find support through friends, acquaintances, andco-workers. If you surround yourself with motivated,visionary people you will naturally develop the attributesthat helped them get that way.
Mutual interests and like-minded associates can be excellent motivational tools.
7. Another motivational tool is failure. Failure teaches usto keep trying until we get it right. No one ever becamesuccessful without prior failures.
Failure is a by-product of imagination and creativity. It challenges you to take risks and teaches you to keep trying until you get it right.
8. The fear of failure is a common factor among those whoprocrastinate. If you want to succeed in reaching yourgoals, you must be willing to take a risk and lose.
Many people trade joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment for a job that is considered conventional and safe.
9. The unfulfilling job is not the failure; not pursuingyour dreams is the real failure. Developing a visionrequires conquering your fears and finding motivation fromwithin.
10. The power of your dreams is the primary factor inbecoming motivated. Productivity will be the result ofdeveloping habits and attitudes that keep you on the righttrack.
11. By changing bad habits and focusing on your specificgoals, motivation will come to you even when you wish youcould quit and times are tough.
12. By identifying the behaviors that you need to change,developing a vision of what you would like to achieve, andstriving to attain that goal, you will become a naturallymotivated, highly efficient, productive person.
Do not let fear of failure stop you from having the freedomto choose the lifestyle and destiny you desire.
True motivation is not only a learned skill; it isdeveloped due to a need or desire to make our dreams areality.
If you want to find inner motivation, you must identify your goals and set out on an unwavering path to achieve them.
Overcoming procrastination is perhaps one of the mostimportant steps you can take to improve your life andbecome the motivated, successful person you are capable ofbeing.
You have to let go of your old personality and ways ofdoing things to change, quit procrastinating and getmotivated!
Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He recently produced avery popular free report that reveals how to crush procrastination andsustain lasting motivation. Apply now because it is available for a limitedtime only at: http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/special.htm
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Motivation&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable in /home/boxing/public_html/motivation/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input