|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
12 Powerful Motivational Tools That Guarantee Success
No matter how many years you spend in a classroom or fromwhat social class or lifestyle, motivation is the commonfactor among those who are high achievers.
Finding the tools to put meaning and purpose in your life,developing a vision, and becoming highly motivated can leadyou towards a successful and exciting life.
Here are 12 motivational tools that can bring you success:
1. Recognizing obstacles and learning to remove them canmake your vision a reality. The individual who isextremely motivated and successful has been motivated by avision.
2. The quest for freedom is the basis for motivation.Total freedom is not necessarily desirable or possible, butthe pursuit of that ideal is what motivates us to succeed.
3. People who develop a vision control their own life anddestiny. With no vision, your life and destiny arecontrolled by outside forces.
You must change your thinking habits in order to change your life, and you change your habits by keeping the desired results in sight.
4. Develop a major goal, but take a specified path to getthere. You'll have many smaller goals to reach before youget to the final result.
By learning to accomplish these smaller goals, you'll be motivated to take on the larger challenges.
5. Get into the habit of finishing what you start. Anunfinished project is of no value. Leaving thingsunfinished is a habit that must be changed.
6. Find support through friends, acquaintances, andco-workers. If you surround yourself with motivated,visionary people you will naturally develop the attributesthat helped them get that way.
Mutual interests and like-minded associates can be excellent motivational tools.
7. Another motivational tool is failure. Failure teaches usto keep trying until we get it right. No one ever becamesuccessful without prior failures.
Failure is a by-product of imagination and creativity. It challenges you to take risks and teaches you to keep trying until you get it right.
8. The fear of failure is a common factor among those whoprocrastinate. If you want to succeed in reaching yourgoals, you must be willing to take a risk and lose.
Many people trade joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment for a job that is considered conventional and safe.
9. The unfulfilling job is not the failure; not pursuingyour dreams is the real failure. Developing a visionrequires conquering your fears and finding motivation fromwithin.
10. The power of your dreams is the primary factor inbecoming motivated. Productivity will be the result ofdeveloping habits and attitudes that keep you on the righttrack.
11. By changing bad habits and focusing on your specificgoals, motivation will come to you even when you wish youcould quit and times are tough.
12. By identifying the behaviors that you need to change,developing a vision of what you would like to achieve, andstriving to attain that goal, you will become a naturallymotivated, highly efficient, productive person.
Do not let fear of failure stop you from having the freedomto choose the lifestyle and destiny you desire.
True motivation is not only a learned skill; it isdeveloped due to a need or desire to make our dreams areality.
If you want to find inner motivation, you must identify your goals and set out on an unwavering path to achieve them.
Overcoming procrastination is perhaps one of the mostimportant steps you can take to improve your life andbecome the motivated, successful person you are capable ofbeing.
You have to let go of your old personality and ways ofdoing things to change, quit procrastinating and getmotivated!
Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He recently produced avery popular free report that reveals how to crush procrastination andsustain lasting motivation. Apply now because it is available for a limitedtime only at: http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/special.htm
Planned Parenthood Shooting: Suspect's words draw focus to possible motivation - Berkshire Eagle (subscription)
Action Rules - Just Get Started!
'Action Rules!' in the Getting Goals Game. It is the number one most important step to achieving your greatness.
Persistence will carve you as a leader in your industry. Persistence is where you get mental strength.
Map to a Gold Mine - Could You, Would You?
If a total stranger came up to you and said: "I've got a map", what would you think?Would you be intrigued or would you think he was nuts? What if he added: "It's a map to a gold mine." Would that get you interested?What if he said: "I'll sell you the map.
What is Success?
Everyone wants success. People talk about setting goals and positive thinking and getting to the top.
How to Master Lifes Problems
"Life is a Tiger-ride, by no means easy, but ride we must; to dismount is to be devoured mercilessly."To most people, life is unfriendly, even merciless, and it is not all together incorrect for people to hold such a dreadful opinion about life if vicissitudes of life, unattainable goals and injustices are considered.
The Dream I Nearly Gave Up
Hello again to you my loyal readers. My very first article which I published sometime last year dealt with the topic of positive thinking and success.
Its Only Too Late If You Dont Start Living Now
Remember when summer seemed to last forever? My mother use to say that some day we would realize just how fast time goes by. As usual, my mother was right.
One of the keys to being successful in anything you do is persistence. Persistence & patience are two wheels.
The Reason Nothing Happens - Is Because Nothing Is Happening!
I hear many clients declare how boring and stagnant their lives have become. As they disclose their concerns, the answer usually bubbles near the surface, but never quite makes it to the top.
Awaken The Sleeping Attitude Within You!
I have made the statement numerous times that; "You are the most important living person." Take some time and think about yourself.
Danger In The Comfort Zone
I don't know who said it or where I heard it, but I'm sure it was brought to my attention by a sales trainer somewhere, at some time during my journey through the maze of countless sales trainings and seminars that I have attended over the years, but it does make perfect sense.There is danger in the comfort zone!Ahh yes! The comfort zone, we all know it very well, we have all spent a lot of time there.
Growing Out of Your Comfort Zone
It has been said that "if you are not growing, you're dying." As human beings, we are on a constant journey called life.
Do You have a Dream?
Do you find yourself sitting at work longing to be somewhere else and doing something you have always wanted to do?We've all had moments like that and my moment came in 1995.I can vividly remember the day it happened.
Being Determined - What Good Will That Do?
'Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there.' -- Josh BillingsOn Sunday, June 19th 2005, I was fortunate enough to see hundreds of cyclists, young and less young, tackle the 13th Scottish Bikeathon in aid of Leukaemia Research.
Nothing To Lose
I stormed out of the office and headed for the patio area in front of my office building. It was October 2003, and everybody knew what happened.
A Resolution for Excellence
"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
The Best Day Of My Life
Today, when I awoke, I suddenly realized that this is the best day of my life, ever!There were times when I wondered if I would make it to today; but I did! And because I did, I'm going to celebrate! Today, I'm going to celebrate what an unbelievable life I have had so far: the accomplishments, the many blessings, and, yes, even the hardships because they have served to make me stronger.I will go through this day with my head held high and a happy heart.
Quick Steps To Handle Setbacks
Looking for a way to handle a setback?Edward W. Smith, motivational speaker, author and TV show host, who specializes in quick tips on how to move your life ahead even faster, offers this advice.
A Formula For Improved Achievement
Your ability to perform in life is determined by a number of factors:(1)The package you received when you were born (i.e.
Change Your Life, Release Fear, and Create What you Really Want
Do you have a dream? Or do you just have a nagging feeling that life could better?Many of us have a life that we know is not what we really want, but perhaps we've become resigned to it, believing that 'this is all there is for me' or 'it's OK, really?' or even, 'it's too late to change anyway.'The reason for this resignation is usually because of fear.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © BoxingScene.com LLC. All rights reserved.