|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
14 Reasons To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated
Why should you bother to spend your valuable time to learn how to get motivated and stay motivated?
Your quality of life will change dramatically when you take charge of how motivated you feel in any given moment.
Family and friends will respect you more and see you in a whole new light. And deadline frenzy will be a thing of the past.
There are several good reasons to learn the secrets to getting motivated and staying motivated.
What Learning How To Get Motivated And Stay Motivated Can Do For You
1. Earn the respect of your boss and colleagues. As a dependable and productive member of the team people will appreciate you and seek your valuable advice on important matters.
2. Understand what motivates you and enjoy greater success. When you discover your unique motivation blueprint getting ahead will never be a mystery again. You can fire up your motivation engine whenever you choose to.
3. Save money by getting things done on time. You will eliminate those late fees, fines and charges that procrastinators waste their hard earned money on.
4. Enjoy a more harmonious home life. Imagine hearing praise and gratitude for all the little things you get done around the house. You will enjoy a satisfying feeling of accomplishment at the end of each evening.
5. Feel in charge of you life. As you get more done with ease you will have order where you used to have chaos. You will know what you want and feel compelled to move ahead and get it.
6. Start new projects with enthusiasm and stay motivated over time. When you can see things through to completion you will have renewed confidence in your ability to succeed.
7. Stay motivated in the face of challenges and negative people. Setbacks and unsupportive colleagues or friends will make you even more determined when you know how to stay motivated.
8. Avoid the criticism, endless nagging and moaning of those around you. When you easily and effortlessly get things done you give people little reason to criticize you. In fact they are likely to give you more freedom to do things your way.
9. Stop things getting any worse. When you know how to be highly motivated in a matter of seconds, you can turn around situations you have neglected in the past.
10. Develop leadership skills and positively affect those around you. Your drive and enthusiasm will touch everyone you deal with. People will turn to you for leadership and guidance.
11. Eliminate problems while they are small. You will deal with potential problems and concerns sooner rather than later. This habit alone will put you back in control.
12. Put an end to regrets. Become the kind of person who jumps on opportunities. And enjoy the excitement and passion you feel when you are giving 100%.
13. Move ahead quickly in your career. When you can calmly and efficiently get your work done, you position yourself for more responsibility and a higher salary.
14. Feel fantastic about yourself. As a motivated self-starter your self-esteem will soar. You will accomplish much more, have greater success and live a full life.
Motivation is an essential life skill and you can discover how to be motivated and stay motivated.
Although some lucky people seem to be born highly motivated, if you are of at least average intelligence you can learn how to be motivated. No matter how unmotivated you have been up to now.
The secret to being motivated is to discover the motivation blueprint that is right for you.
About The Author
Peter Murphy is a peak performance expert. He recently produced a very popular free report that reveals how to crush procrastination and sustain lasting motivation. Apply now because it is available for a limited time only at: http://www.getmotivatedstaymotivated.com/special.htm
Kentucky players recognize importance of sharpening motivation for Final Four - Lexington Herald Leader
Hey CyberJunkie, Clean that Booger off Your Nose!
Day Dream Believer
I am sure you, just like the rest of us, experienced all sorts of day dreams when you were younger. Who amongst us did not find themselves, at one time or another, in the precarious position of being blissfully lost in day dream when one of our teachers called on us in class? You know how that story went.
The Most Courageous People in the World
Who are the most courageous people in the world? Armed services? Coastguards? Astronauts? Firepersons? Explorers? Mountaineers? ??Sports? For us, the most courageous people in the world are those who are committed to discovering how they can get the best out of themselves. Individuals, who are committed to learning about and changing, their habits and beliefs in order to fulfil their dreams.
Procrastination Strategies: Boost Your Productivity by Getting On With It
We all suffer from procrastination from time to time but rather than fight it, think of procrastination as a gift. This gift allows you to get clarity on what is important to you and what you should work on next.
Its My Blankey and Im Keeping It!
"Blankey" - as in Security Blankey. OK? All parents know what this is.
Discover How to Stay Motivated and Be Successful
If you surveyed 50 people asking each their definition ofsuccess, chances are you would receive fifty different answers. Even so, there are certain steps everyone must follow in order tobe successful.
Define Your Own Future - Shatter The Crystal Ball!
When I decided to look into remote viewing, I had the impression that it had some bizarre metaphysical and psychic associations. But, in reality, remote viewing is a natural and 'taught' method of probing remote locations in the past, present, and future.
You are the Master of Your Destiny
Every thought of a human being is transformed as picture in everybody's mind.The picture transformed into your mind will be depending upon your thought.
Frustration, Isolation, Overwhelm
Whether you've been in business for yourself for a day or a decade, you remember that sweet feeling of freedom when you first thought, "I'm going to do this on my own. I'm going to go into business for myself.
This Emotion Is As Helpful As Ali-Baba And His Forty Thieves!
Are you afraid of your own best ideas? Do you ever have that cold chill run up your spine just about the time you feel you're ready to take hold of that golden opportunity that comes once in a lifetime? Well guess what? I been there, done that, and won the T-Shirt. You Too?? Hmmm.
Lego Laws for Life
Just about everybody owns or has owned a bucket of Legos in their time. There's no denying the fun they provide for a child or even for an adult, which is why, many Lego collections are passed down from one generation to the next.
How to Stay Motivated Day In and Day Out
Staying motivated requires a daily ritual.In other words, motivation is not a one-time event.
Motivation To Change, Why Is It So Hard?
We encounter constant changes throughout our life; it could be educational, health, relationships or financial, and of course with oneself. Maintaining or increasing one's sense of self-worth and happiness are strong incentives for these changes.
For Those Who Have Suffered!
As one who has suffered from the long, term effects of trauma I feel compelled to share some experience and hope with those who seek to heal themselves and create true quality of life.First there must be a desire for change.
Quick Steps To Handle Setbacks
Looking for a way to handle a setback?Edward W. Smith, motivational speaker, author and TV show host, who specializes in quick tips on how to move your life ahead even faster, offers this advice.
The Dream I Nearly Gave Up
Hello again to you my loyal readers. My very first article which I published sometime last year dealt with the topic of positive thinking and success.
"There are only two ways of bringing brightness into your world; either change your attitude or open the closed doors of your brain"This holds true in all our lives; we all deserve a good & peaceful life, full of happiness. Our struggle to lead a better life and to grow everyday, both professionally and personally is highly appreciable; time and again we face situations which are highly abstruse, stress building and killer of our enthusiasm and high morale.
Ten Major Causes of Failure
-Lack of a specific purpose in life. You can not hope to succeed in any field of your life if you don't have a central purpose.
Challenge Yourself - Stretch Your Boundaries Daily!
Many times we fall into a sedentary lifestyle because we fear forward movement. We eventually feel as though we've fallen into a rut and can't seem to escape.
Motivation By A Challenge
Many humans are motivated by the thought of doing something they or others think they cannot do. They don't want to do what they already know they can do.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © 2006 Luminati Inc. All rights reserved.