|The Lounge | Champions | The Wire | Schedule | Audio | Arcade | The Top Ten | Historical | Email | Video|
The Story Of A King And Three Maidens - Six Keys To A Successful Relationship
A King was trying to choose between three maidens to be his wife and queen. It was very difficult to judge since these women were all very intelligent and beautiful. He gave each maiden a bag of seeds and told them he was going on a pilgrimage for one year. When he returned, each of them were to give the seeds back to him. Whoever protected the seeds the best would become his wife.
The first maiden locked them in a safe to protect them. The second maiden sold the seeds at the market, thinking she would purchase new seeds when the king returned. The third maiden threw the seeds in the garden. When the king returned, the first maiden pulled the seeds from the safe where they had died due to lack of light, water, and air. The second maiden rushed to the market, purchased new seeds, and presented them to the king. The King said that although the seeds were alive, they were not the same seeds. The third maiden brought him into the garden where there were many flowers blooming. She told the King that the flowers were from the seeds he had given her. The king said to the third maiden that she would be his wife because she understood that a seed, like love, should be treated with care, tended with kindness and allowed room to grow for it to become strong and beautiful.
Relationships, like seeds need the proper environment to grow. The environment needs a balance of the five elements. The seed will die if there is too much or too little water, air, light, or earth. Just as a seed needs this balance in life to flourish, we also need proper balance in our homes to create, maintain, and nurture our relationships.
SIX KEYS TO A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP
1. Clear the energy in your home regularly as a build up of stress and resistance will only inhibit relationships. You can purchase a Vastu CD from Vastu Creations by emailing us at email@example.com. When played regularly, this CD will eliminate negative energy in the environment and will benefit all of your relationships.
2. Remove clutter from all areas of your home especially the center, northeast, and northwest. Clutter causes stagnation in relationships.
3. Balance the five elements in your home to create a healthy environment so relationships will grow. Get a Vastu Home Analysis. It's easy to do, easier to implement and will benefit your life immensely. See the Vastu Creations website at www.vastucreations.com for more information and to order.
4. Sleep in the southwest area of your home with your head to the south. Your body is a magnet with your head being the positive polarity. When you sleep with your head to the north, the two positive polarities repel each other and can create disharmony in the body. Sleeping with your head to the south replenishes your energy and helps to remove stress.
5. Create a Relationship Altar to positively stimulate new and existing relationships. You can purchase individual instructions for this altar by going to the Products Page on our website at www.vastucreations.com/ or pre-order our upcoming book Altars of Power and Grace and get free shipping within the continental United States.
6. You are connected to everyone in the world and everything in the Universe. See all people as God. Treat others as you wish to be treated by giving them respect and honoring who they are.
Michael and Robin Mastro's synergistic approach successfully assists people in living in peace and harmony with themselves and others, and in creating balanced lives filled with unlimited possibilities. Visit us at www.VastuCreations.com
Words Have Power
How many times have you heard or read that words have power? Maybe it was in the context of working 'magic' or 'positive affirmations' or visualization techniques and you just dismissed it as more of that 'psychic hooha'.Well, in my humble opinion, if you dismissed it, then you're closing your mind to an important truth.
A Wake Up Call
The story below is a true story that happened in September.During the month of September, a dear friend of mine lost her husband suddenly in an accident.
Problems or Opportunities?
As best I can tell hereâ??s how it breaks down.Some people see problems as opportunities.
The wish to have or be something, especially one that seems difficult to achieve is an innate desire in every one of us. The quest of all mankind, whether it is admitted or not, is for a life of significance.
The Simple Secret To Lasting Motivation
This is a key to lasting motivation and beating procrastination.If you have friends who are highly driven business people, spend time with them whenever you want a motivational boost.
Are you a melancholic online business owner by nature? I have something to tell you.In case you do not know what melancholy is, a melancholic person is someone who has a very detailed attitude.
If Theres Money in a Dead Mouse...
My 4 year old son was very excited. I had promised himto tell a wonderful story tonight.
Secrets to Motivating Yourself and Others
There is hardly anything more personal that what motivates each of us to perform in a work environment. Here's some insight into how to choose the best "carrot" to motivate both yourself .
7 Hot Tips For Self Improvement Part 2
Self Improvement Tip 4 Don't procrastinate! The more you put something off and something else off, the more all your undesirable chores pile up.Until they're an insurmountable task that would make a paid cleaning crew shudder.
7 Tips For Unstoppable Motivation And Enduring Success
Procrastination is of no use to you in your quest to fulfill your dreams. Lose those old habits and replace them with habits that lead to self-motivation and control over your life.
What is your Altitude?
It is something that everyone - and I do mean everyone - has the same opportunity to possess. It is something that can change you, those around you, and your future immediately.
What Once Was - Ain't No More
Rather than beat around the bush and try to lead into this in a semi-logical manner, I'll get right to the point. The past is gone - vanished, disappeared in a cloud of dust and a hearty "Hi, Ho Silver!" It is history, not real, mental vapor, and gone, gone, gone!"Yabutt?""Yabutt" nothing.
Ask Your Question - Get what You Desire
"Questions get answers, advice, opinions, beliefs, impressions, stories, and more questions. Questions are about life, people, careers, achievements, facts, and faith.
What Gets Your Ass Out Of Bed?
Practice, Practice, Practice
It may sound silly but the key to self-confidence and building more self-esteem is through practice. Practice what it is you want to feel more confident about and eventually, the confidence will show itself.
Assessing Your Self-Help Needs
Self Help is itself a broad category from which to choose resources for your personal benefit. It is wise to assess yourself first, in terms of "needs" and/or "problems" to be solved.
Ten Tips to Create More Life for Your Life
When people begin to investigate career change, often they don't want a new career at all. They love their career -- but they also want time for creating a life outside work.
Stick With the Winners
Here is an interesting quotation from Stephen Walsh."We're building up and tearing down, in everything we do.
How to Get Up on a Down Day
One of the major obstacles to achieving goals is losing the motivation necessary to finish them. Many times the initial surge of energy is lost after the reality of hard work or set backs sets in.
Procrastination: Hypnosis Can Help You Overcome It
I recently saw a t-shirt with the following saying: "Procrastinate later." I had a great laugh.
Section Site Map - Submit News - Feedback - Comments - Advertise with Us
Copyright © 2006 Luminati Inc. All rights reserved.