Advertisement

Advertisement
Boxingscene.com

Mayweather-Maidana - CompuBox Historical Review

Marcos Maidana threw 20 more punches per round than Floyd Mayweather in 4 welterweight fights (Broner, Lopez, Karass, Alexander). Floyd was more accurate in all categories. Opponents landed just 18% of their total punches and 22% of their power shots vs. Floyd. Opponents landed 40% of their power punches vs. Maidana, who threw just 42 punches per round (landing 22%) in his one-sided loss to slick Devon Alexander.

User Comments and Feedback (Register For Free To Comment) Comment by Snake4380 on 05-04-2014

The punch stats were way off. Maidana landed so many more punches than Floyd, especially to the body. Maidana's face was unmarked and Floyd was busted up.

Comment by Fighting_Pride on 05-04-2014

the scoring was rigged. how the h[B]e[/B]ll did mayweather win 9-3. it was a close fight. either one could've won by a rnd or two but that's it. 117-111 is a f[B]u[/B]cking joke [SIZE="1"][I]Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android[/I][/SIZE]

Comment by Elinmortal on 05-04-2014

if mother****ers thought garcia lost mother****ers gotto think may lost!

Comment by LouIE G on 05-04-2014

Its the 11th round now, maidana was doing very good but decided to let mayweather pick him apart..maidana had it but let mayweather do wut he does best and take the fight...mayweather vs maidana 2???

Post a Comment - View More User Comments (4)
Top Headlines Frank Warren Has No Doubt Saunders Will Handle Khurtsidze Zolani Tete Targets Yamanaka, Zhakiyanov Title Unifications Frank Warren Reacts To Hughie Fury vs. Joseph Parker Situation Tony Bellew Can't Wait To 'Size Up' To Deontay Wilder at Ringside Warrington Aims To Use Martinez as Springboard To World Level Brook Plans To Chin-Check Spence: He Never Felt Power Like Mine! Klitschko Can't Be Reluctant Or Apathetic Against Joshua Walsh Feels He's Getting Gervonta Davis at The Perfect Time Tony Thompson: Given Chance, I'll Knock Povetkin the F*** Out! Malignaggi: Golovkin Was Not Exposed, Jacobs is The Goods Joshua: A Loss Won't End My Career, But it Could End Klitschko's Malignaggi Backs Canelo: Chavez Jr. Has a Name - Not World Class Juan Manuel Marquez May Fight on June 24 in Toluca, Says Nacho Pacquiao: I'd Love Mayweather Rematch, I Never Lost That Fight! Photos: Canelo vs. Chavez - Their Brothers in Heated Face To Face Luis Ortiz To Joshua: Your Money is No Good, No Step Aside Fee! Photos: Ramos-Beltran, Top Rank Solo Boxeo - Official Weigh-In David Haye: Klitschko is Finished, Strong Chance Joshua KO's Him Video: Scott Quigg, Freddie Roach Discusses Simion IBF Eliminator Klitschko: Can't Wait To Face Joshua, It's My Territory From The Start Ward vs. Kovalev Rematch: Luis Arias vs. Arif Magomedov Added Video: Carl Froch Discusses Canelo-Chavez, Joshua-Klitschko Video: Anthony Joshua Pumped, Confident of Beating Klitschko Canelo vs. Chavez: Ryan Garcia, Marlen Esparza To See Action Cleverly vs. Skoglund Update, Kessler-Nielsen a No-Go, More Photos: Kubrat Pulev, Kevin Johnson Ready For Battle Scott Quigg: I'd Love The Winner of Leo Santa Cruz vs. Abner Mares Klitschko To Joshua: Losing is Nothing To Be Scared About Tyson Fury: I Will Prove The World Wrong, Reclaim World Titles WBA: Joshua-Klitschko Winner Could Be Granted Voluntary Permit Photos: Quigg-Simion, Campbell-Perez, Taylor-Meinke - Presser Photos: David Lemieux Grinds Hard For Return on Canelo-Chavez Photos: Joshua, Klitschko - Face To Face at Final Presser Lee Haskins vs. Ryan Burnett IBF Title Clash on June 10 Michael Conlan, Top Rank Chicago Card on May 26 - Ticket Info Joshua: I Took Klitschko Fight Because Our Division Needed It Jacobs' Trainer Would Like Gennady Golovkin Rematch - Next Team Andrade: Lara Turned Us Down Twice; Never Talked Money Koncz: Brisbane Crowd Will Be Cheering For Pacquiao, Not Horn Joseph Parker's Handlers View Razvan Cojanu as Dangerous Fight
Advertisement
Latest Active Forum Threads
Advertisement
Advertisement