Jonathan Barros: I Will End Celestino Caballero's Career!
By Jhonny Gonzalez
WBA "regular" featherweight champion Jonathan Barros has promised to end the career of Celestino Caballero on June 18 in Mendoza, Argentina. Last week, Caballero said that he promised his family that he would seriously consider retirement if he suffered another loss. Caballero is returning from a ten round split decision loss to super featherweight Jason Litzau, which took place in November.
"I'm better than ever. The fight with Roman made me mature a lot. I believe that this is going to be Caballero's last fight, because, I repeat - the victory is already mine. When I finish the fight, you will see Caballero holding his ribs with his head down. I want to be the best in the world," Barros said.
[QUOTE=PRBOXINGCOTTO;10636709]i think barros will end caba career he sounds very confident and caba is talking about his career ending to different paths being discussed barros by ud[/QUOTE] I didnt know you could hear writing. Please you make it seem like…Comment by PRBOXINGCOTTO on 06-02-2011
i think barros will end caba career he sounds very confident and caba is talking about his career ending to different paths being discussed barros by udPost a Comment/View More User Comments (2)