Tyson Fury's promoter Mick Hennessy says the heavyweight prospect is being lined up for a showdown with either Wladimir or Vitali Klitschko.
Unbeaten 24-year-old Fury will take on Kevin Johnson in Belfast on Saturday in a bout Hennessy says is an official eliminator for the WBC title, which is currently held by Vitali.
But with the elder of the Klitschko brothers uncertain to return to the ring due to his career in politics, Hennessy says he is also in a position to negotiate a showcase bout with WBA, IBF and WBO champion Wladimir.
"I've spoken to Bernd Boente (the Klitschkos' manager) a few times now about fighting Wladimir," he told the Daily Mirror.
"We were waiting for the Vitali situation to be resolved, with the elections, and he's going to make a decision about carrying on in December. There's also the option to do a fight with Wladimir and it depends on what Vitali is going to do."
He added: "The fight with Wladimir will be a stadium fight and we would be looking to do it in May, June or July. Germany would be the favourite place for it to happen, but I've spoken to them about Old Trafford or Croke Park.
"They are businessmen and we know that it would sell out. They would prefer to work with us rather than any other candidates."
Fury is set for one of the toughest tests of his career so far against American veteran Johnson, a former world title challenger who went the distance with Vitali in 2009.