By Ruslan Chikov
Finnish heavyweight Robert Helenius (16-0, 11KOs) is not paying any attention to the trash-talking barbs which are being flung around by his upcoming opponent, Briton Derek Chisora (15-1, 9KOs). They clash on Saturday for the vacant European heavyweight title at the Hartwall Arena in Helsinki, Finland. Helenius informed reporter Alexander Pavlov that Chisora's mental games are not going to work.
"I'm paying attention to Chisora's bullsh*t. He's trying to play with my head, but he won't succeed - not now and not in the ring," Helenius said.
- What do you think about Chisora's defeat in his previous fight against Tyson Fury?
- He didn't prepare well and he didn't train sufficiently. Right now he is well prepared, but it won't help him.
- Why did Don Charles, the coach of Chisora, call you "a boxer from Eastern Europe" at the press conference?
- I have no idea. Perhaps, because Finland is bordered by Russia. Or maybe he was just bad at school.
- If last year's bout between Chisora and Wladimir Klitschko had taken place, what would have been Derek's chances of winning?
- No chance at all. Tags: Dereck Chisora , Robert Helenius , Helenius vs Chisora , Helenius-Chisora