Gennady Golovkin wants to defend his WBA middlewight title against Martin Murray.
The unbeaten Kazakh underlined his credentials as a superstar in the making with a three-round destruction of Matthew Macklin at the weekend.
And, according to his manager, next on the agenda is another Briton in the shape of St Helens man Murray, whose latest world title bid ended in a disputed points loss to Sergio Martinez in Argentina in April.
"Gennady has already said that he wants to fight Martin Murray next," manager Oleg Hermann told WorldBoxingNews.net
"The problem is, we are told that Martin has big problems with his United States visa and cannot go to America.
"If he can get his visa and wants this fight, we have a date on November 2 and we can make this big fight happen at Madison Square Garden.
"As yet, we have had no answers back from Murray or his team on this matter."
Murray, who spent time in prison when he was younger, saw a Texas fight with Julio Cesar Chavez Jnr fall through last year because of visa problems.
The 30-year-old, who drew with Felix Sturm in his other contest at world level, subsequently lost his unbeaten record to Martinez despite flooring the WBC champion in the eighth round.Tags: Gennady Golovkin , Martin Murray