Tyson Fury insists he is "not interested" in the misconduct charge he is facing from the British Boxing Board of Control and he does not regret the behaviour that prompted it.
The 25-year-old has been summoned to appear before the BBBofC on August 13 as a result of his antics a week ago at a press conference to promote his forthcoming rematch against fellow British heavyweight Dereck Chisora.
Fury launched a string of expletives at both his opponent and one of the journalists in attendance at the media event in London.
On Thursday the BBBofC released a statement saying that after considering what happened, it had decided to call the Manchester-born fighter to a meeting "under Regulation 25 (misconduct)", adding that "failure to attend this hearing will result in Mr. Fury's boxer's licence being suspended."
And asked about that on Monday, Fury said: "I'm not interested.
"They can charge me with whatever they want, it doesn't mean anything to me.
"What do we suppose they are going to be doing - fining me or suspending me? I'm not interested.
"I pay the board their wages. Keep being mean to me, and I will look elsewhere to pay someone else some wages."
Prior to the BBBofC statement being issued, Fury had apologised for the way he had acted, posting a message on Twitter last Wednesday which said: "I apologise for my ungodly actions @ the press Recently with @dellboychisora there was no bad feelings or Intentions. Just a show,£forgiveme.
"Boxing has been good to me it has brought me Security,Health,&kept me out of trouble, I thank every1 who has been Involved in my career. Xxx"
But he was in a less repentant mood on Monday as he conducted interviews at a media session in Bolton in the final build-up to the contest, which takes place on Saturday at Manchester's Phones 4u Arena.
"It is what it is," Fury said.
"I say what I say and I do what I do. I don't regret it - I mean everything I say and that is it.
"I'm not the kind of man to say something and not back it up. I said what I said, I do what I do and I'm proud of it.
"No-one is going to stop me from doing anything I want to do. That is the way I roll.
"I don't do anything criminal, so I'm not going to get taken away in a set of handcuffs.
"This is boxing - showbusiness, entertainment. I do what I do and say what I say to build big fights and if I was 'Mr Quiet', nobody would be interested."
Fury (22-0, 16 KOs) and 30-year-old Chisora (20-4, 13 KOs) also at last week's press conference shook hands on a bet, which the former has confirmed was for £100,000, on the outcome of their clash.
But if Fury wins the fight, it seems he will not be chasing Chisora for the money.
"It happened, and it was £100,000, but I don't think he is going to pay up," Fury said.
"I wouldn't want him to anyway. Getting a beating off me is one thing - taking his money as well is another. So I'm not really interested in the bet to be honest."
The showdown is a final eliminator for the WBO world title, which is currently held by Wladimir Klitschko, also the WBA and IBF champion - although Fury is convinced the 38-year-old Ukrainian does not want to fight him before retiring.
Chisora's European belt and the vacant British title will also be up for grabs on Saturday.
The pair met first time around in 2011, with Fury triumphing on points.