London - After yesterday's rescheduled date was announced as February 8th 2014 at the Phones 4 U Arena Manchester, following Haye's withdrawal from the original September 28th date, Tyson Fury gave this reaction:
"I'm so glad to have this fight rescheduled - in my opinion, he's a classless pre-madonna, a diva, a no good wannabe Bollywood actor and I can't wait to put him in his place," Tyson said.
"There's lots of honest and hard working people in this world and I believe I'm going to punish and poleaxe this money grabbing cry baby for all of them - he's getting knocked spark out!
"He's getting sorted out - I already didn't like Mr Z list celebrity, Queen of the Jungle - but actions speak louder than words don't they.
"I'm tired of him, he said he was going to knock Klitschko out and did nothing! Now he's giving me the same talk - why do people believe him? He can dish it out but can't take it.
"Mr Toemaker, your excuses are boring - you say you're going to 'expose me' but the difference, Mr Excusemaker, is that every time I say I'm going to go out and do something, I go out and do it and that's exactly what I was going to do this Saturday and 100 percent going to do on February 8th - nothing has changed, I'm still going to smash your face in, no excuses."
Promoter Mick Hennessy also gave his reaction to the rescheduled date:
"I've pushed for this fight to be back on and I'm delighted it is, as I know this is a fight that Tyson wins in style, by way of the big KO," Mick Hennessy said.
"David Haye really needs to step up as a man and make sure he's there on February 8th, otherwise he will have zero credibility and will probably have to emigrate by public demand!"
Tickets previously purchased for the original date of September 28 are automatically valid for this new date of February 8. Alternatively, fans looking for a refund are advised to go back to their point of purchase before October 31.