British star Tyson Fury insists he is now ready to make his move and conquer the heavyweight division.
The 24-year-old takes on two-time world champion Steve Cunningham (25-5 13KOs) when he makes his much-anticipated United States debut at the world famous Madison Square Garden in New York on April 20.
The winner will earn a shot at the IBF No 1 ranked fighter - currently Kubrat Pulev - to become the mandatory challenger to current heavyweight king and future Hall of Famer, Wladimir Klitschko.
But Fury (20-0 14KOs) has already set his sights on reaching the top.
"I truly feel I'm ready to conquer the heavyweight division," he said.
"Steve Cunningham is the toughest test of my career, but I've made a name for myself by passing those tests again and again.
"I've taken camp to Canada this time in order to make sure that trend continues."
Fury, the current Irish champion, has set up camp at the Casino Lac-Leamy in Gatineau, Quebec.
"I have had training camps all over the world and so far Casino Lac-Leamy ranks right at the top," he added.
"I have everything at my disposal here - atmosphere, facilities, and nearby running trails - to get me in the best shape of my career for April 20."
Cunningham, 36, lost his cruiserweight crown against German southpaw Yoan Pablo Hernandez in October 2011 and has since lost two of his three bouts.
He was defeated by New York-based Pole Tomasz Adamek in his last fight, for the IBF North American heavyweight belt, in December but remains confident he can pull off an upset.
"I'm looking forward to getting back in the ring," said Cunningham.
"For the first time in my career I have a guy coming to my country to face me. I am certain he's never faced a fighter like me."