Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-19-2015, 05:41 PM #1
Lounge Poster of the Year

Quoted: 1734 Post(s)
!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute!! Anorak has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 196,055,269,155,021,094,912.00
Total Points: 196,055,269,155,921,428,480.00
No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run No Message - Run 
No Message - Run No Message - Run Hilarious - jas Enjoy some ice cream yeh funny fooker!  Maybe we can fatten yeh up like us yanks too! - Rostov Papa No Message - PorterIsFuture 
40mill for Bronerak - PorterIsFuture For entertaining us all - -Weltschmerz- ATG Lounge Poster for a Limey Cunt... - Fists_of_Fury You're the tits - -Weltschmerz- pretend it's a man - Freedom. 
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I know we had a little quarrel, but Happy Holidays! No hard feelings :) - KOVALBOXER Happy Birthday! - TBear Happy New Year cunt!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 Happy New Year!!! - BOXEO _ 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - BritishBoxing92 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - TBear Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - TBear 
Default A night of love with the Mack Daddy Yusuf...

Again, readers, another one by request here. These requests are getting strange, because first I have to have sex with a woman (wtf?) and now I'm being asked to tell how I bummed someone who... well... does like bumming.

Regardless, I was excited when I first got to bum Yusuf, as I'd seen him in the Froch fight and I was aware that he was a guy who went down as soon as you gave him a pounding in the ring.

However, I was also aware I wasn't the first. Now, I'm reasonably well built, and my pan handle is, while maybe not a giant anaconda from the Amazonian rain forests, more than enough to bring a smile to most men.

However, I'd just seen Yusuf take two monster black cocks in his mouth and, I have to confess, felt a little.. inadequate.

"I know neither of us are virgins, Yusuf," I said, "but I just feel slightly intimidated by all those that came before me."

"Oh, you're talking about that time I teabagged BigPo -"

I quickly interrupted him. "STFU, Yusuf," I said, "I've only just got back off a three-week ban, I don't need another right away. I wasn't talking about anyone like Bost - er, whoever it was. It doesn't matter. And definitely not Rick Re... look, whatever. Stop trying to make me say you've sodomised the mods at Box - er, at a forum. FFS! I'm talking about those two black guys you sucked off and let pound you in the video."

We laughed at the misunderstanding, and he took me in his big, strong arms. Now, I know he'll never be a top supermiddleweight, but when his firm biceps flexed as he wanked me off like milking a cow, it was all I could do not to spray piping hot love syrup all over his legs.

Well, before I did, he took me in his mouth, I took him in mine, we took turns to take each other in the anus, and then we spent an hour gently rimming the winnets out of each other's assholes. We didn't kiss or hold hands though - that would just be fucking queer.

I gazed upon Yusuf's noir javelin, and suckled on it gratefully, its huge single eye threatening to see all in its wake. It was like Nietzsche once meant to say - do not look into the monster black cock, lest the monster black cock look into you.

We got outside, dressed, and I felt satisfied. Suddenly, however, he pushed me away, almost causing me to fall over.

"Yusuf, wtf?" I exclaimed.

"I've seen some people I know, I can't be seen with you after a bumming."

"W... w... what?" I whimpered.

"Hey man, you know, it is what it is. Y'all know, you know, Yusuf Mack's a lady's man, playa, I got me some pussy on the daily, y'all, you know. I ain't into that faggot shit, y'all must have drugged me or something."

He shot me a look of affected pure hate that chilled me to my core. I ran then, away with the hurt, with the shame, with the bitterness, with the regret, and with the rejection. Tears ran down my face, and wouldn't stop running. I ran for miles, and eventually fell down to my knees, my despair dragging me asunder.

How could he deny me? How could he regard our love as a sham, and accuse me of drugging him? I never felt more alone, or ashamed. What could I do to restore my own sense of pride and rid myself of this tainted shame that Yusuf had cast upon me? He made me feel like I didn't even exist.

I slowly steadied myself to my feet, looking for confirmation that our love was real, and prayed to a God that may not exist for a sign that we had been as one.

Suddenly, I felt a rumbling in my belly, and realised I needed to break wind. As I farted, I found my pants plastered with three buckets' worth of fresh hot spunk, freshly pumped out of Yusuf's balls.

I trudged home, Yusuf Mack's red hot cum sticking my socks together, a sense of entitled satisfaction on my face, and the realisation that Yusuf Mack's cum had worked as proof of the existence of the Almighty. There was no more need for theological debates, because I'd had a man cum up my arse, and that was all the proof anyone would ever need.
!! Anorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:35 PM #2
Make America Great Again

Quoted: 4203 Post(s)
BrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond reputeBrushMyHair. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,942,665,589,133,703,680.00
Total Points: 79,573,872,777,300,230,144.00
Enjoy - Rocky... Happy birthday, GolovIdiot... - Nay_Sayer Chew on this for a while... - Nay_Sayer Wladimir fightin' pies?  Here's a pie! - valero Let's Go Champ - valero 
National Beer Day 2014-2015 - TBear Brush your teeth with this, Golovtard... - Nay_Sayer use this to brush your vaginal hair - BrushMyAssHair Waiting for a new update from Brush Mcshay. - Hi Rudyo! Racist boxing fan, If you don't agree with him expect crying fits from him - Red Cyclone 
we stay staccin 24/7 #FREEBRUSH #BRUSHLIVESMATTER - STAX ON DECK Many thanks for getting me off the ban early... much appreciated. I like a ban, but a month is too long. - !! Anorak a simple-minded child - Freedom. Happy Birthday ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. 
You're a b1tch - El-blanco Another dildo for your collection - Sugar Adam Ali Cavs did it - baya terrible poster - Weltschmerz Trump wins - Freedom. 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 

Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
BrushMyHair. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:53 PM #3
Lord Of The Force

Quoted: 334 Post(s)
Jedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond reputeJedi Vader has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,462,011,720,055,475,142,656.00
Total Points: 3,490,094,095,689,724,198,912.00
No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader No Message - Jedi Vader Thanks bro. Here's a beer on me. - led And one more from me : ) - jazluvr 
Cheers! - sweetpea87 Have a pint for the fights tonight - sweetpea87 Obsessed, hating moron - Szef99 While you're missing JAB - Weltschmerz Jam it up your butt whilst you're thinking of Wlad - Keitha313 
To get yourself ready for JAB - Weltschmerz boxingscene's worst poster - Freedom2014 Thanks bro - Amazinger No Message - jas Boxingscene's worst poster of all time - Freedom. 
thank you sir - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- Boxingscene's Lowest Of The Low - Freedom. Merry Christmas! - Amazinger thanks - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Again, readers, another one by request here. These requests are getting strange, because first I have to have sex with a woman (wtf?) and now I'm being asked to tell how I bummed someone who... well... does like bumming.

Regardless, I was excited when I first got to bum Yusuf, as I'd seen him in the Froch fight and I was aware that he was a guy who went down as soon as you gave him a pounding in the ring.

However, I was also aware I wasn't the first. Now, I'm reasonably well built, and my pan handle is, while maybe not a giant anaconda from the Amazonian rain forests, more than enough to bring a smile to most men.

However, I'd just seen Yusuf take two monster black cocks in his mouth and, I have to confess, felt a little.. inadequate.

"I know neither of us are virgins, Yusuf," I said, "but I just feel slightly intimidated by all those that came before me."

I quickly interrupted him. "STFU, Yusuf," I said, "I've only just got back off a three-week ban, I don't need another right away. I wasn't talking about anyone like Bost - er, whoever it was. It doesn't matter. And definitely not Rick Re... look, whatever. Stop trying to make me say you've sodomised the mods at Box - er, at a forum. FFS! I'm talking about those two black guys you sucked off and let pound you in the video."

We laughed at the misunderstanding, and he took me in his big, strong arms. Now, I know he'll never be a top supermiddleweight, but when his firm biceps flexed as he wanked me off like milking a cow, it was all I could do not to spray piping hot love syrup all over his legs.

Well, before I did, he took me in his mouth, I took him in mine, we took turns to take each other in the anus, and then we spent an hour gently rimming the winnets out of each other's assholes. We didn't kiss or hold hands though - that would just be fucking queer.

I gazed upon Yusuf's noir javelin, and suckled on it gratefully, its huge single eye threatening to see all in its wake. It was like Nietzsche once meant to say - do not look into the monster black cock, lest the monster black cock look into you.

We got outside, dressed, and I felt satisfied. Suddenly, however, he pushed me away, almost causing me to fall over.

"Hey man, you know, it is what it is. Y'all know, you know, Yusuf Mack's a lady's man, playa, I got me some pussy on the daily, y'all, you know. I ain't into that faggot shit, y'all must have drugged me or something."

He shot me a look of affected pure hate that chilled me to my core. I ran then, away with the hurt, with the shame, with the bitterness, with the regret, and with the rejection. Tears ran down my face, and wouldn't stop running. I ran for miles, and eventually fell down to my knees, my despair dragging me asunder.

How could he deny me? How could he regard our love as a sham, and accuse me of drugging him? I never felt more alone, or ashamed. What could I do to restore my own sense of pride and rid myself of this tainted shame that Yusuf had cast upon me? He made me feel like I didn't even exist.

I slowly steadied myself to my feet, looking for confirmation that our love was real, and prayed to a God that may not exist for a sign that we had been as one.

Suddenly, I felt a rumbling in my belly, and realised I needed to break wind. As I farted, I found my pants plastered with three buckets' worth of fresh hot spunk, freshly pumped out of Yusuf's balls.

I trudged home, Yusuf Mack's red hot cum sticking my socks together, a sense of entitled satisfaction on my face, and the realisation that Yusuf Mack's cum had worked as proof of the existence of the Almighty. There was no more need for theological debates, because I'd had a man cum up my arse, and that was all the proof anyone would ever need.
Jedi Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2015, 06:58 PM #4
Mint Milana

Quoted: 7250 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,308,016,879,618,488.00
Total Points: 115,654,782,187,861,245,952.00
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas Bud! - TBear Merry Christmas! - Amazinger Have a safe one B! - -jose- Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
For being you :) - AlexKid War Kovalev!! Cheers - Kovalev #1 Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job Try some Heady Topper! - ..,Krusher,.. :beerchug: cheers broski! - -jose- 
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 
Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger 

5 stars

Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:48 AM #5
Wiping Bum W/ NIST Report

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
MrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 726,904,182,616,476.75
Total Points: 726,904,182,714,999.50
for contributing to the Gif Thread - -jose- bestow knowledge upoun thyself - sugarsmosley hilarious - jas Happy Holidays Tambo...and War B-Suth - Mike D Happy Holdays - TBear 
Thank you - -jose- You know why. - ^_^*peace sign* this mofo starting a gif thread lmao we run this shit son!!! - -jose- :lol1: - -jose- Merry Christmas MrTambourineMan - TBear 
A medal for the Victoria  gifs. - BOXEO _ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Quote:

MrTambourineMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 04:49 AM #6
Wiping Bum W/ NIST Report

Quoted: 433 Post(s)
MrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond reputeMrTambourineMan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 726,904,182,616,476.75
Total Points: 726,904,182,714,999.50
for contributing to the Gif Thread - -jose- bestow knowledge upoun thyself - sugarsmosley hilarious - jas Happy Holidays Tambo...and War B-Suth - Mike D Happy Holdays - TBear 
Thank you - -jose- You know why. - ^_^*peace sign* this mofo starting a gif thread lmao we run this shit son!!! - -jose- :lol1: - -jose- Merry Christmas MrTambourineMan - TBear 
A medal for the Victoria  gifs. - BOXEO _ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Oh, and 5 Stars. Would wank again.
MrTambourineMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 02:22 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1805 Post(s)
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 101,002,000,039,868,944.00
that sig cracks me up everytime - jazluvr somebody kick this ignorant moron - Freedom. No Message - RiC-DiC kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz- Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy 
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 

Quote:

krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2015, 11:29 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
spytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond reputespytactics has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 308,131,103,709,952.88
Total Points: 308,131,103,724,647.81
No Message - PBP. No Message - PBP. 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PBP. 

My girlfriend rated the story 5 stars!
spytactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2015, 01:07 AM #9

Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
DeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond reputeDeadLikeMe has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,070,561,438,601,438,560,256.00
Total Points: 1,070,663,438,606,446,231,552.00
Merry Christmas - Flab ...and a Happy New Year! - Flab owning pactards - I'm so sorry No Message - MARKBNLV No Message - MARKBNLV 
No Message - MARKBNLV Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - WESS Thanks for the green - damit305 :rofl: :rofl: Your post on triggs thread - jose830 
No Message - WESS have a cold one on me - sugarsmosley Good post about Maidana - punchr 

I think the story lost in all this is that there was also a Philly black Israelite street preacher also got outed by his many star of David tattoos. Perhaps he and Yusuf can lead us to the light with the teachings of the quran.
DeadLikeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2015, 10:11 AM #10
Up and Comer

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
JrGooNer is a glorious beacon of lightJrGooNer is a glorious beacon of lightJrGooNer is a glorious beacon of lightJrGooNer is a glorious beacon of lightJrGooNer is a glorious beacon of lightJrGooNer is a glorious beacon of light
Bank: 5,395.67
Total Points: 7,118.76

Quote:

ROFLMFAO
JrGooNer is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
daddy, love, mack, night, yusuf...

User Tag List